Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
digeris88
Account Banned

Default Get Dare Trading Card Game Project

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking of making a Truth or Dare Trading Card Game, which sounds like a silly idea, but that's why I want to hear your opinion on it and see if there is any interest in an idea like this. Because the game is for a very specific audience, I thought that people who actually take part in the activities would give their thoughts and ideas for the game.

Here are some of my current thoughts on the game.

1) The Basic concept is that players would build their deck out of Truth or Dare cards (probably with a required number or truth and dare cards, so everyone would have the same amount of truths and dares). And compete with one another or in a group. Players would take a certain amount of cards to their hand and each have a turn to place one truth or one dare card and the other player has to tell the truth or do the dare. If they decline, they lose a point (or in this case a Report Card). After certain number of points lost, the victorious player wins and chooses one truth or dare card from their deck and the loser has to do it. (This would probably be balanced out a bit too).

2) The Basic Game would come with Truth Cards, Dare Cards and Report Cards. Report cards would be the points the players use in order to decline a Truth or Dare challenge they do not want to perform. Report Cards would also be actual dare reports that people would be able to send to me (How anonymous or public the report cards is up to you. It may even be a picture).

3) There is much room for improvement. I could add levels to the dares, certain cards that would do things like give the player the ability to skip a dare or for the player who played the card to do it. So there is much to think about if enough interest is shown. I could even add Slave/Master area cards (probably 1 or 2 in a booster pack) that would have a profile card of a person (their likes, dislikes, limits, what they are looking for etc. Again, it will be up to the person to choose how much information he/she is willing to provide). Though profile cards would be only for collection rather than part of the game.

4) I'd most likely use thegamecrafter.com to provide the cards. The Cost would be around:

54 Card Starter Deck with no printed box = ~$8
54 Card Starter Deck with a designed tuck box = ~$10
18 Card Booster Pack with no box = ~$5
18 Card Booster Pack with a tuck box = ~$7

I am not selling the game here, rather just telling you the prices and asking whether or not you'd be willing to pay this amount of money for these amount of cards or would you not bother?

That's all for now, I would appreciate if you let me know what your views on such a game are and whether this sounds like an idea I should pursue and work on. If you are interested in helping on this project, please let me know as well.

Thanks
21/Male/UK/Pansexual(Female Pref.)/Switch.
Likes: Teasing, Humiliation, Restrictions, Rituals, Nudity, Domestic Discipline, Rules, Texting, Roleplaying, Petplay, Being a Cat & More.
Dislikes: Anal, Watersports, Masturbating on Cam, CBT, Very Public, keywords "Slut/Whore/Skank etc", Other (upon discussion)
digeris88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card games, game, getdare, trading