Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
techgeek26

Send a message via Yahoo to techgeek26
Default Male Slave Waiting For Control

Hi All,

I am 26 years old, I have problems with staying focused and working out. I work from home, so there are times when privacy can be an issue. But I have a tablet with skype and kik on it. I am willing to do anything online or offline. I am able to record my webcam on both my computer and tablet if need too. If you also have a webcam, that would be good too. I am mostly looking for females or couples but I am open to really anything. I also have teamviewer if somebody wants to take over my computer. You are also free to share my email address and email me whatever you want, just nothing illegal. I also have kik which you can message me on or you can text message me at 660-252-0156.

My limits are nothing illegal, no signing up to a website that required credit cards. If there is anything else I won't do, I will let you know.

If you have any questions please contact me on here or email me at [email protected] or skype aussiemale24.
techgeek26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contol, instruct, male, slave, webcam