Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
judausted

Default Volleyball Punishment

Hi Peeps,

So I recently have been playing intramural volleyball at my college. But, I have been missing a ton of servers for my team, so it has been costing us a lot of points and almost costing us the game sometimes. I was hoping I could get some ideas on punishments that I can do to myself as I deserve them.

I was thinking they would include my kneepads and compression shorts, since both get really gross and sweaty after a game.

The punishment can last any length of time and I have put $50 in place for anything that is needed to accomplish it.

Thanks peeps and I'm nervous to hear your responses!
judausted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:40 AM   #2
Hiddenuser

For every missed serve, everyone of your teammates spanks you 5 times.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:36 AM   #3
Master_C

@hiddenuser. im assuming since he wants to do it too himself he doesn't want his team to be involved/ his team isn't into that kinda thing.

but! if you keep missing balls on the court then maybe you need some practice hitting smaller balls to hone your skills. I would make you kneel with your legs wide apart and with a rubber band tie your balls so they are tight in your sack. wear your sweaty boxers on your head to remind you the effort everyone else puts in to winning the game, and how you jeopardise the game cause you stink. then you should spank your balls hard 10 times a minute for 10 minutes. since you keep missing a scoring hit on the court you will edge double the amount of times you missed such a score in your previous game (a minimum of 2 and no max figure ) then. and only then. will you permit yourself to cum.
Master_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
judausted

@hiddenuser Master_C is right, sadly I don't have any friends into this kind of stuff

@Master_C Thank you, I will get right on it tonight. I am playing volleyball for 3 hours later so I will add on as needed. As it stands though I have missed 9 servers, so that is 18 times edging. We shall see if I can actually do it that many times

Will report back after it is accomplished.

I feel part of the problem is I lack the strength, so I was wondering if someone could help me figure out a way to make me go workout regularly to get in shape.
judausted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
Master_C

I think you will be rather desperate to cum after 18 edges lol. I look forward to the report.as for the lack of strength that will need to be worked on not sure im the man for the job however on that one.
Master_C is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, kneepads, punishment, torture, volleyball