Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
boredmidwest

Post 26/m Seeking Dares for a Road Trip

26 bi guy who's taking a two-day road trip and looking for creative dares to do along the way. I'll be driving mostly on interstates and overnighting in a hotel.

I really like dares that involved forced masterbation, orgasm control/denial, edging, forced exercises, and dice. I'm cool with some cbt and hidden public. I'm not doing anything illegal or is in my limits. I can keep in touch via Kik if you'd like.

Hit me up with some dares and help me make a boring two day road trip more fun.
Limits: Body mod, scat, blood, very public, extreme pain, illegal, family & friends
boredmidwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
Pinchilla

Do you have any toys? Specifically vibrators and cock rings?
Pinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
boredmidwest

I have cock rings. Three of them in different sizes. Other than that, no toys. I do have dice and a deck of cards, too.
Limits: Body mod, scat, blood, very public, extreme pain, illegal, family & friends
Old 07-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
Pinchilla

When you are driving you must count every red car. 1 red car = 1 edge which you must do whenever you stop for a toilet break or for the night. Let's say you drive for three hours before you stop for a toilet break. During that time you've seen 4 cars. That means while stopping you need to do 4 edges. If you don't have time, or simply can't edge during this time, you have to save up all those edges for when you stop for the night. If you don't finish all your edges that night, you have to do them all over again the next morning before you drive. If it's not within your limits, let's make it more interesting: you have to wear your favourite cockring at least once a day when you make a stop while on the road. That means putting it on before you leave the car, and you can't take it off before you're back in the car again.

Also: every night you can throw two dice. If they're two sixes, you get to cum that night. If not; sorry dude, no cumming for you c:
Old 07-20-2013, 05:15 AM   #5
Pinchilla

Oh, I forgot to add you have to do the 'toilet break'-edges whilst in a public bathroom.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:23 AM   #6
dare bandit

That is a fantastic dare! Great job. You must post a report each night telling how it went.

I'm a big cumslut

Likes: edging, panties, xdressing, cum, anal, toys, new experiences, giving up some control, femdom, mild humiliation, others...

Dislikes: pee (drinking- but makes a good punishment), scat, pain, not sure what all to put here yet...

Limits: illegal, blood, too much pain, permanent

I don't always have a lot of time to play, and must be discreet.

PM me "EAT" and I'll eat my next load of cum
dare bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:29 AM   #7
Pinchilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare bandit View Post
That is a fantastic dare! Great job. You must post a report each night telling how it went.
I totally second this!
Old 07-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
boredmidwest

Great dare Pinchilla! I had 27 red cars today. I just finished edging for the evening. I didn't stop much at all today; just drove straight through. I've got my cock ring ready for tomorrow.

Thanks again! And damn I'm horny now!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
Pinchilla

Did you throw the dice to see if you could cum last night?
Old 07-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #10
boredmidwest

I did not throw two sixes last night or tonight. I saw 12 red cars today. I edged three times in a rest room at a truck stop. I put the cock ring on before getting out at a different rest stop and took it off once I returned to my car. It was a busy rest stop and I thought someone might park next to me while I was taking it on or off, that made me really horny. I edged once there. I will edge 8 more times before sleeping tonight. Looking forward to cumming tomorrow!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #11
Pinchilla

You're doing a great job so far!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, kik, road trip