Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Default Person Above Posting Slave

Please note, this works exactly the same as the regular person above slave dare, I haven't laid the post out in the greatest way possible, I'm sorry. As a result you are still the slave to the person below you and own the person above you. You just specify the duration. If you're unsure please PM me

This is a simple idea and one that is a variation of the "Person Above Slave for a Week [18+]" dare that is popular on this site. The idea is simple, post here and become the post slave to the person below

When you are a slave

When you post, you may include a time that you are willing to be a post slave for (must be more than a week). If you don't include this, you automatically are a post slave for a week.

Please don't post anything that is against your limits just because someone told you too.

Also please remember you are still reliable for any posts you make so please remember to stick by the GetDare rules

When you are a Dom / Master / Mistress

There is a few things you can do with your slave
  1. Make them post a certain number posts of thier choice in a certain time frame
  2. Ask them to post in specific topics / threads

Please remember to respect the slaves limits and GetDare rules.

The first reply has me for a post slave for 4 weeks

Have Fun!

Last edited by WedgieGary1996; 06-15-2015 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Confusion
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WedgieGary1996 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
getdare, post count, post slave, slave, wedgiegary