Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Cynthialoo

Default A vist from the relatives

It had been about six months since we went to visit our relatives in California. Now they were on there way to visit us. I was looking forward to seeing Kelly again we had a great time when I was there. Unfortunatley on this trip her brother Matt would no be with them, but to my delite Timmy would. It was funny after we ended our original game of truth or dare he would not even look at me the rest of the week. I can only imagine the embarassement he was going through. To this day I'm not even certain why he got naked in the first place.
Anyways soon after they arrived Kelly seemed excited about something that she could not wait to tell me. When we got up to my room she explained how her brother Timmy had really messed up. She said she had so much shit on him that he was like puty in her hands. We both chuckled as she explained to me what he had done. Timmy knew he was in deep shit if she were to go to thier parents so he was being a angel to her. That's when she told me about her plans to finish the truth or dare game they started. She explained that he was already aware and agreed on the way as long as she didnt go to her partents. We both chuckeled. I knew our parents were going out the next night to dinner and a play so I knew when we could play. At this point Kelly started to smile even more. When I asked her what was so funny she just looked at my sister as asked her if she had any freinds that would like join us tomorrow night. My sister remember how he tried to humiliate her the last time and just smirked. Without even saying a word she started calling. Not certain why she didnt ask about my freinds I asked her. She told me the were to old. The younger the better. She explained how this time she really wanted to humiliate the f----- pervert by displaying his little prick to some of the kids he bullies back at home. She looked at me and said she couldnt wait to see the look on his face.
to be cont.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk