Old 12-17-2021, 05:40 AM   #631
onedip

time for uncertaintly and predicament!

prep 3 identical bottles of milk - put double dose of extra strength lax in one. mix them so you do not know which is which.

put on a diaper and find a way to lock it on - wear jeans and put padlock through belt.

find a way to secure the key for a while - freezing ina 2l bottle of water or preferably putting in a lock box with a timer on emlalock or chastikey.

lock yourself first thing in the morning and drink a bottle! - hopefully you will be lucky :]

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 01:53 AM   #632
Binky

From the moment you wake up the toilet is off limit to you! You are going to pad up, drink 2L of liquid across 2 hours. Once you are done you are going to get changed and go for a walk, you are to walk 30 mins away from home (feel free to use your diaper as necessary!). At the 30 min mark you are to find a hidden or secluded spot and change into your sissy clothes (your choice but must be panties, bra and stockings as a minimum), put on a second diaper, put your guy clothes on over the top and then walk all the way home!

If you complete the whole thing without wetting/messing your diaper then well done! You're a big girl who doesn't need them. If you got all wet and made a big mess like a lil baby then you need more diaper time. Immediately flood your diaper, remove the inner one and tape it to your face. Keep it there until your now inner diaper is leaking.

If this public side is too much for you let me know and we can tweak it.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 04:18 AM   #633
Littleboyblue123

You're going to have to refrain from cumming for at least 24 hours before starting, and holding in all your poopies for 8 hours beforehand as well.
You'll need get some diapers together, an enema kit, and some castor oil for this dare.

You'll start the dare by taking 2 oz of castor oil, and drinking 1L of water. Start preparing your diapers by poking holes all the way through, and all over from and back, in ALL of them but the diaper that will go on last. When you finish your 1L, set a timer for one hour and keep holding everything in. If you absolutely can't, put on your diapers but roll a die. If it's 1,2, or 3, remove that many diapers from your pile (minimum 1 left in pile), if it's 4 or 5 get two additional diapers out, poke holes, and add to your pile. If it's a 6, so the same a 4-5, but with one diaper.

When the timer is up, put on your first diaper (with holes), and set a repeating timer for every 10 minutes. Every 10 minutes when the timer goes off, you will drink ~ half a cup (150ml) of water. Every other time the timer goes off, you can add on one of your additional diapers. Be careful, they will be riddled with holes, and if you leak there will be consequences.

The third time the alarm goes off (30 minutes in), you must reach back into your hopefully still-clean diapers and insert an enema tube, giving yourself a 250ml enema of hot water. The sixth time it goes off, you must do the same again with a 1L enema of hot water. When your alarm has gone off nine time (1.5 hrs), dump 500ML of ice-cold water down the back seat of your diapers. When it goes off 12 times (two hours in), do the same with the front of your diapers, and do your best to edge once before the timer goes off again, for the next three times until you're at 2.5 hours in.

After 15 times that the timer has gone off (2.5 hours), you will set the timer for 1 hour. During this time you can't do anything for fun or entertainment, and can only sit directly on your butt on the ground or stand in the tub if you're afraid you're going to leak. The only exception that you can and will perform is starting a write-up of how how feel and how this dare is going so far. Make sure you can't see the timer or tell how much time is left for this hour.

When the timer goes off, you get to change out of those nasty diapers. Starting with the outermost diaper, count how many diapers are dry. Dry means no visible wet spot from the outside. Just leaking past on the leg gatherers is still a 'dry' diaper. However, if you started leaking, even if just out the leg gatherers before you set your 1hr timer at the end, add 2 on to your count of dry diapers. For our purposes, leaking means you either dripped onto the floor or all the way down your leg to your feet, so a little wetness outside your diaper is okay. You will be punished for dry diapers, so your goal should be to get the number of diapers right so you just barely finish soaking through to your last diaper in the last hour.

So now what happens?
Dry Diapers - Consequences
0 - You're done, that's got to be a mix of good control, planning, and luck. You're done and can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
1 - Good shot, you were really close and didn't leak. You will have to remain in diapers for the next 8 hours but can change normally, and cum normally as soon soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
2 - Well you either played it way too safely, or leaked. Still not too bad, but you're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 12 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. After the 12 hours you can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
3 - Well that was either way too many diapers, or you stink at putting them on! In any event, you're not going to get any relief for a while. You're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 16 hours, with only one change allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. You must also drink 1L of water now when you change into those diapers, and again after your one allowed change. After the 16 hours you can't cum cum normally again until after you have spent 6 hours (doesn't need to be consecutive) with an uncomfortably-large butt plug in place, as well as finishing your write-up and sending it to me.
>4 - You either went way too safe, or just didn't try hard enough. Send me a report for how it went, and I will determine a suitable punishment., and you won't like it.

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:25 PM   #634
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Let's Revise that Dare :)

@Littleboyblue123

It's sometimes fun to see my dares reposted, particularly ones I liked. That was one of them. I seem to recall one idea was to allow even cheaper depends-style diapers to be used with it. I think even people familiar with castor oil don't realize how quickly it can move through you if you take an enema an hour or so after it's started digesting. That dare will almost certainly have you messing yourself heavily by 2-3 hrs in, and honestly is probably a bit harsh as I originally wrote it, as you're more likely to have a messy diaper explosion than you are to completely wet through multiple diapers.

With that in mind, I know it can sometimes be way more fun to fantasize about dares than do them, so I'd like to modify this dare slightly for you to make it a little bit more reasonable. Of the two people who actually got back to me about doing it, and myself, noone has succeeded in getting 0 dry diapers. Also I made it a little bit less tedious at the end (an hour is a long time to wait). Please use my KiK, @orophins, or PMs for all of the communication, pics, and to let me know if anything is too much / breaks limits so we can discuss. Hope you enjoy having this one personalized somewhat .

Preparation:
To start, you aren't allowed to cum starting when you read this until the dare or I allow it, and you will be holding in all your poopies for at least 16 hours before starting as well. To help with this, go ahead and put your chastity cage on if you have one. You are allowed out of it once a day in the mornings to shower up. As soon as you get this far, reach out to me to let me know your time in chastity has begun and when you will be starting the dare.
You'll need to get some diapers together (at least 4), an enema kit, and some castor oil for this dare.

Choose a number of diapers for the dare (I would suggest reading it all first), with a minimum of two diapers, and then start preparing your diapers by poking holes all the way through, and all over front and back, in ALL of them but the diaper that will go on last.

Goals / Leaking Rule
Your goal is to exercise control and planning to choose how many diapers you will need, and not use them near the end of the dare to avoid leaking.

For this dare, a dry diaper means no visible wet spot from the outside. Just leaking past on the leg gatherers is still a 'dry' diaper. Leaking will be punished however, and for our purposes, leaking means you either dripped onto the floor / what you're sitting on, or liquid/mess escaped all the way down your leg to your feet, so a little wetness outside your diaper is okay. You will be punished for dry diapers, so your goal should be to get the number of diapers right so you just barely finish soaking through to your last diaper at the wrap-up of the dare.

Dare:
You'll start the dare by taking 2 oz of castor oil, and drinking 2L of water however quickly you'd like (start drinking after the castor oil). When you finish your 2L, set a timer for thirty minutes and keep holding everything in. If you absolutely can't hold it, put on your first diaper and pee into it, and leaking won't count against you, then roll a die. If it's 1,2, or 3, remove one diaper from your pile (minimum 1 left in pile, the diaper without holes), if it's 4 or 5 get one additional diaper out, poke holes, and add to your pile. If it's a 6, do the same a 4-5, but with two diapers. While you're waiting, write "Thank you Orophins" on your last hole-free diaper with a sharpie, or write that on paper next to your pile, and take a picture of your diapers, then send it to me to let me know you've started the dare in earnest.

When the timer is up, put on your first diaper, and set a repeating timer for every 15 minutes. Every 15 minutes when the timer goes off, you will drink ~ a cup (250ml) of water. Every other time the timer goes off, you can add on one of your additional diapers (so 30, 60, 90 mins). Be careful, they will be riddled with holes, and if you leak there will be consequences.

The fourth time the alarm goes off (1 hour in), you must reach back into your hopefully still-clean diapers and insert an enema tube, giving yourself a 250ml enema of hot water. You must try to hold it for at least 5 minutes - if you can't, your next enema will be 1L instead of 750ml. The sixth time (1.5 hours in) it goes off, you must do the same again with a 750ml enema of hot water. When your alarm has gone off eight times (2 hrs), dump 500ML of ice-cold water down the back seat of your diapers. When it goes off 10 times (2.5 hours in), do the same with the front of your diapers, and do your best to edge once before the timer goes off again, and again for the next two times until you're at 3 hours in. If you're unable to edge through your big pile of used diapers, you'll add 10 minutes to the 20 minute timer you'll be setting shortly for each time you were unable to edge. If you ruin the dare by ejaculating, contact me immediately for a punishment.

Wrap-up:
After 12 times that the timer has gone off (3 hours), you will begin finishing the dare. Choose an amount of water (minimum 500ml) that you will be drinking. You must finish this water within 2 hours, but can also finish it faster if you'd like, and you can't do anything besides drink your water, and sit directly on your butt either on the ground somewhere, or in the bathtub if you're afraid you're going to leak. I expect by now you will have already felt the effects of the castor oil / enemas and will be in a very messy set of diapers. But this is your last chance to try and strategize to wet your diapers.

Once you finish your water, leaking will no longer count as a punishment as soon as you set the upcoming timer. Take a picture of your diapers, front and back, and send it to me as proof that you did/didn't leak. You'll set a timer for 20 minutes (+10 for every edge you didn't do). During this time you can't do anything for fun or entertainment, the only exception that you can and will perform is starting a write-up of how how feel and how this dare is going so far. Make sure you can't see the timer or tell how much time is left. Your only job now is that write-up, and using your probably quite disgusting diapers.

When the timer goes off, you get to change out of those nasty diapers. Starting with the outermost diaper, count how many diapers are dry, and take a picture of their exterior as proof of how many are dry. Remember that dry means no visible wet spot from the outside.

When counting up your dry diapers, if you leaked before starting your final timer, add two to the number of dry diapers, because you should have planned better and worn more diapers ;P.

So now what happens?
Dry Diapers - Consequences
0 - You're done, that's got to be a mix of good control, planning, and luck. You're done and can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
1 - Good attempt! You were really close and didn't leak. You will have to remain in at least one diaper for the next 8 hours, but can change normally, and cum normally as soon soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
2 - Well you either played it way too safely, or leaked. Still not too bad, but you're going to be stuck wearing diapers for the next 12 hours, with only two changes allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. After the 12 hours you can cum normally again as soon as you finish your write-up and send it to me.
3 - Well that was either way too many diapers, or you stink at putting them on and leaked in addition to having dry diapers! In any event, you're not going to get any relief for a while. You're going to be stuck in diapers (as many as you want) for the next 24 hours, with only two changes allowed while that castor oil works it way out of your system. You must also drink 1L of water before you are allowed each of the changes. After the 24 hours you can't cum cum normally again until after you have spent 12 hours (doesn't need to be consecutive) in a wet and messy diaper, as well as finishing your write-up and sending it to me.
>4 - You either went way too safe, or just didn't try hard enough. Send me a report for how it went, and I will determine a suitable punishment. No, you won't like it.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 12-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #635
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. One suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 20 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)
1. Put on another diaper ( remeber the suppository punishment)
2.drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Get yourself erect
7. Ice yourself down get rid of that silly hard on sissy!
8 ice up your bum put some in there too!
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 12:00 PM   #636
potty87

Smile

first you eat a bunch of fast food (will be more fun if taco bell)
step 2 wait until you need to poop
step 3 drink a bottle or five cups of soda or some caffine drink
step 4 take the maximum amount of laxative that is allowed
step 5 tie yourself up in your room standing up right or you can tie yourelf face down on your bed
finally you have to wait till you have both peed and pooped your diaper you arent allowed to leave the rope for any reason if you have to guess youd have to force yourself to go.
the goal is to try and make it 6 hours with out messing or peeing yourself if you do go before then you lose and have to wear the diaper to bed with no pants or blanket

likes: diapers, poop, pee, bondage, denial, pee control, poop control ,being forced

dislikes: semi public (but will still do some)

limits: family, telling someone, public, anal, gagging, multi day

let me know how it goes
potty87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 10:19 PM   #637
SubbyFoxboi

Okay, you're gonna wait like 3 days without pooping, or the max you can go otherwise. You'll insert 2 suppositories, drink a tablespoon of castor oil and the max dose of laxatives. Then put on as many diapers as you like, though I recommend a double. You're gonna wear these the whole day, from morning till night, eating meals as regular and stuff. Before bed you may change out and strap the diapers to your head for 20 minutes, making sure that you can breath of course, even if only just. You'll edge for the duration, and if you cum too early you have to repeat this dare again until you do it successfully. If you manage to last 20 mins, you may cum and then clean up.

I've got time to myself at home, so I'll be able to do something crazy. Multi-day welcomed as long as the most of it can still be performed in my bedroom.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 07:39 PM   #638
jdh90

Before you start the dare I think I should take note from your book and insist that your refrain from pooping and stuff your face throughout the day before.

When you wake up in the morning get diapered (the toilet is now off limits) with how ever many diapers you feel comfortable with, these diapers cannot be removed. This dare is based around a choice.

First choice - You have 2 litres of water what do you want to do with it?

A) Drink it
B) Take it in your other orifice (enema)
C) Both 50/50

Carry on with your day until lunchtime and then you can make another choice:

A) Bananas
B) Marshmallows
C) Ice

What ever you choose it'll be inserted into your ass
2 whole bananas (can be split into halves for easier insertion)
4 Marshmallows
10 Icecubes

Then at dinner time there is a third choice:
A) Chastity
B) Plug
C) Dildo

Whatever you choose it must be inserted or worn until bedtime.

Enjoy

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 04:55 PM   #639
ShimShamlicks
Account Banned

What a cutie <3 =>w<=
im going to enjoy humiliating you >;3

your going to be double (triple if youre able to) diapered for this one, :3
lock up that wittle piddler of yours with your cage
and empty your bladder before you start

(There will be no cumming until you've completed the dare)

your job, baby, is to wet until you leak yourself

(leaking is defined as pee freely dripping from your completly soaked pampers, but youll have to be the judge of that)
(messing isnt required but will probably happen anyways :3)

every hour you haven't leaked there will be a task/punishment you must perform, as well as you'll get to drink half a liter after each task/punisment ~'w'~

fail even one task and there will be no cummies for you for 3 days or until you can complete the full dare
H1: insert a stick of butter at room tempeture into your ass
H2: ride your xl stallion dildo for 2 x 8d minutes at the end using its cumming feature squirt half a liter of fake cum or warm milk
H3: insert your dragon dildo and keep it in with your diapie on for 2 x 10d minutes
H4: suck one of your previously used dildos for 2 x 10d minutes while watching oral furry porn
H5: insert a laxative, and lay down on the ground to watch some mlp, wait until the laxative kicks in and sit in your messy diapie until the current episode has ended
H6: stick your finger in your ass for 10d minutes, then stick it in your mouth for 2 x 10d more minutes while you look at babyfur bondage porn
H7: Youve decided to become a full fledged baby at this point, so you'll need to take another laxative, put a half a stick of butter in your ass, pour at least a pint of milk into the front of your diapie, suck your dirtiest dildo (it should'nt leave your mouth at all) while the other xl dildo goes in the front of your wreck diapie, keep one of your hands in the back of your diapie
and stay that way for 5 mlp episodes
(if you get to this point you've pretty much won the dare :/)

Make sure you write a detailed report of your adventures :3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though if u want to make this even harder on top of that, (and potentially get some pay back)
highlight the text below
(WARNING: if you look at this you will have to do it, thats just how it goes )
after completeing the first dare successfully, the next goal goes from trying to leak to completeing all the dares above, only the time between dares will be completed every 30 minutes and you'll have your chastity off
if you cum at all or fail a task be prepared to do the dare twice successfully again in order to regain cummie privalages or wait a week
if you complete it successfully contact me on discord (ShimShamlicks#5145) for revenge or just for a chat @////@

(WARNING: if you look at this you will have to do it)
__________________________________________________ ________
I has a bunch of diapies :3
so have at it
just nothin more than a couple hours >~<
p-pls
Likes to be cute and cuddly a-and used to the absolute limit >~<, but can't resist being dom or a mommy, especially if it makes you piddle your pants in the process :3 <3 <3

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
Toys:

Last edited by ShimShamlicks; 12-27-2021 at 08:39 PM.
ShimShamlicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShimShamlicks for this post:
Old 12-27-2021, 08:37 PM   #640
onedip

Start first thing in the morning. toilet off limits

First choose a difficulty level - the dare will end when you have changed out of the number of diapers specified.
easy: 3 diapers
medium: 5 diapers
hard: 7 diapers
very hard: 10 diapers

Your use of the diapers will be controlled by random dice rolls. You can only use the diaper if the dice say so. If you use the diaper without being allowed roll for a punishment.

roll the mandatory task every hour while awake and roll the others when needed. Good luck!

mandatory task roll (every hour while awake)
Spoiler:
drink full glass water

Spoiler:
drink full glass water and edge

Spoiler:
drink full glass water

Spoiler:
put cup of oatmeal in diaper

Spoiler:
drink full glass water + insert banana half OR 2 marshmallow

Spoiler:
squish diaper around with hand

I need to pee roll (allowed every hour)
Spoiler:
Yes! Pee

Spoiler:
Pee but stop half way

Spoiler:
Pee and try to release bowels

Spoiler:
You have 5 seconds...

Spoiler:
Nope.

Spoiler:
Nope have a glass of water instead :]

I need to mess roll (allowed every 2 hours)
Spoiler:
Go ahead!

Spoiler:
Hold it!

Spoiler:
Hold it!

Spoiler:
Yes and change immediaely (lucky)

Spoiler:
Hold it!

Spoiler:
Yes but must be outside

I need to change roll (allowed every 3 hours)
Spoiler:
Yes

Spoiler:
Yes but try to use new diaper immediately

Spoiler:
Yes double up!

Spoiler:
not this time

Spoiler:
not unless you have messed

Spoiler:
not until you cum in diaper

Punishment roll (if diaper used without permission)
Spoiler:
skip next change roll

Spoiler:
insert banana

Spoiler:
reverse diaper

Spoiler:
take laxative

Spoiler:
pause all rolls until current diaper messy or leaking

Spoiler:
add diaper to initial number

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 08:47 AM   #641
Samor

Put on a chastity cage and a diaper. You are trapped in chastity and diaper until you have completed the dare.

You have to spend a total of 10 hours in bondage. You can do this in one go or in multiple sessions. To be valid, a session need to:
-start by drinking 500ml of water and didn't go to the toilet in the last 30 min.
-need to be heavily restrained. You can choose the position and bondage but you have to be barely able to move
-the session need to last at least 30 minutes and you have to wet your diaper during the session.
-you need to wear at least 2 of the following : a buttplug, a gag, a blindfold, a vibrator tied to your cage
-You need to listen to either some porn or some hypnosis of your choice.

You can change your diaper when you want but doing so will add 1 hour to the total of time you have to spend in bondage.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 05:16 PM   #642
Newbee123456789

You must drink 2 litres of water and then start a stopwatch and then put on some diaper wetting hipnosis and put yourself in full bondage (with gag blindfold and all) and start a stopwatch
You may not look at the stopwatch until you wet once you do remove your bondage kit and look at the stopwatch for each 30 minutes under 4 hours (rounding up aka if you lasted 2hrs and 29 minutes it would only count as 2 hours tough &#128513 you will spend 2 hours in your diaper without changing (can add more layers though) from the moment you look at the stopwatch you need to drink 500ml of water per hour and your time doesn't start until you mess so since this is a dislike you will want to keep it to a minimum, once your time is up you may get cleaned up and change

Please make mine either something public or something I can do overnight which doesn't involve messing(can have a 30 minute public bit in the morning after) no social suicide pls
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 07:42 AM   #643
SubbyFoxboi

3 hours before bed you're gonna diaper up and drink a litre, drinking .25L from that point onwards every 15 minutes. I want you to let your pee go every time you feel it coming. Don't try and hold it at all. After those 3 hours are gone, you may change into a new diaper and then drink 2L of water at your own pace. Hop onto bed and enjoy your sleep. Hopefully you don't pee!

Come morning, if you're dry you may finish the dare. If you're considerably wet, you're gonna have to wear that out for a short 15 minute walk outside. Enjoy!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 07:15 PM   #644
ShimShamlicks
Account Banned

Hey, cutie >////////<

I tink da wittle fennec needs to hav a sweepy dare of yur owns ~>W<~

to pwepare, ats 6:00 pm dwink a liter evwy oter hour,
no batroom or wealese untils yu in yur diapie >U<

So at 12:00 pm be a goode foxie an stick to wholle stwicks of bwutter an diapie up, wit extwa pwowder :3
youll also be wearin yur pink skirtt, fwuffy pink socs, an yu cwute haircwip

so yus cute bewy should be bare "w"

You'll be ins bed by 1:00 am, no exceptiwons >:3

an since yu cant be twusted to goo to bedd at a gwood time, put ons yur lockin mittens, tie up yurs wegs an feets, an a paci to keep yu fwom compwaining

yu shoulds be nice an comfys fo da nite >/////////<
an id wike yu to wite a weports on yurs bwog

goodd wuc <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Likes to be cute and cuddly a-and used to the absolute limit >~<, but can't resist being dom or a mommy, especially if it makes you piddle your pants in the process :3 <3 <3

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
Toys:
ShimShamlicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 03:55 AM   #645
SissySlaveEmily

For starts, pee in a diaper. Take it off and put it in a plastic bag, then stick it in the freezer over night. Now that it's frozen, poke holes in the backing. Pop in a suppository and diaper up. Put a new diaper on over that one. Get dressed and go see a movie. You can't leave the theater until the credits are over. Bring a large drink with you and finish it before the movie ends. When you get home, lay on a towel and pike holes into your outer diaper, and put a fresh one on ever that one. Go to bed, and no getting up until at least 6am.
Hope that’s not to public for you

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo