Old 03-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #616
Plunderingfox

OK. So, first I want you to get as dolled up as completely possible. Makeup, clothes, undergarments. Then spread eagle yourself arms and legs. Use an ice lock for your release, but put the ice suspended over yourself so it'll drip on you the entire time.
Plunderingfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #617
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

For your release tie you handcuff keys to a string and freeze the key in a bottle of water (size is up to you, will change the time your in bondage).

Tie yourself a crotch rope, and tie the real handcuffs to them on you back as well as the string to your key and a anal toy of your choice.
Put on some uncomfortable and really high high heels. If you can kick them off easy fixate them to you feet with duct tape.
Tie strings to your nipples so you can't pull them of without a lot of pain.
You'll tie yourself to a table.
On one side you'll fixate you ankles to the table legs.
On the other side fixate a rope that will go to you nipple strings, so you can't raise your upper body more than around 30 degrees above the table.
Place some thumbtacks on the table below you, so you can't rest comfortable.
As final steps you should, gag yourself, put in earphones (i suggest loud female moaning on repeat, secure them with duct tape) and blindfold yourself.

Now snap the handcuffs shut around your wrists and start fucking you ass with you toy untill released.

Ask a good friend to look out for you the next day in case something goes wrong.

If you like some extra humiliation, do it in front of a large window facing a public street, with the curtains open and the lights on.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #618
Totalslut

Freeze handcuff key in bottle, you are going outside, so pick your size accordingly. Put your japanese clamps, 5" heels (and tape if they don't buckle on), inflatable butt plug, full 1 liter bottle, handcuffs, rope and release bottle in a bag. Go out to the woods.
1. find a tree with a bracn low enough to throw the rope over.
2. put on the nipple clamps
3. insert the butt plug and pump it up to very uncomfortable.
4. put on the heels so you cannot kick them off
5. hand the 1 l bottle from the clamps
6. tie your balls tightly with one end of the rope
7. pull the rope between your legs and behind you
8. thread the rope through one of the links on the handcuffs
9. tie the string to the key on to the handcuffs such that the bottle does not touch the ground when your hands are cuffed behind you
10. tie a loop in the rope at about neck height
11. throw the rope over the branch
12. pull down on the rope and make sure the rope sits on your butt plug
13. pull the rope so you have to just barely raise up off your heels
13. tie the rope off to the loop at your neck
14. give the plug one more pump
15. cuff your hands behind you

Enjoy your wait.
Dislikes: toilet, illegal, animals, diapers, permanent marks
Not getting on cam, skype or any other version of them, don't ask.
PM slut and I will wear my sluttiest outfit for 2 hours
PM me ICE and a number and I will insert that many ice cubes into one of my holes.
See my blog for toys.
Totalslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #619
Mr. Wonderful

hogtie your self in all you thongs
Likes. Anil, Cumming, rope, DUCK TAPE (always have 2 rolls in stock), gags, posture collars , body writing, peeing Pants, GLUE.
Every pm I get I must do a glue or tape dare
Mr. Wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #620
hotfacialguy

You have to tie off your dick and your balls. Then split your two balls apart by binding each ball with super tight rubber bands. These have to be really tight so your dick and balls get really full and tight. Then you have to ball gag yourself and handcuff your feet together.. You're only allowed to get free after you edge five times and then when you cum you have to cum into your hand and rub it pn your face. You can only free yourself after the cum dries.
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #621
fiercechief101

Drink 3 glasses of water before this. Then put a crotch rope on and tie yourself up in a ball tie. Try and get an erection. Then wait for 1 hour. If you keep up the erection for 1 hour, then you can free yourself. If you don't keep it up, keep trying every hour until you do.

PM me DRINK and I will drink 2 glasses of water then wedgie myself, and won't go again until you tell me I can.
fiercechief101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #622
jazlevi38

In just a thong tie your self spread eagle nd sleep like that
Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #623
subguy4

Tie yourself up in a frog tie. Ankles to thighs, and if you can manage elbows together wrists in the back if not handcuffs or something. Bonus points for sleeping this way with something shoved in your ass.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #624
AIM14

Tie yourself in a vertical spread eagle position anyway you can. Stay this way for at least one hour
Old 03-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #625
tied8

tape your ankles toghether with legs crossed then put a ballgag on... insert something uo your ass blindfold yourself ... then tie your hands between your legs... you may untie until you cum 3 times... enjoy

Toys: Collar, Leash,Butt plug, cuffs, nipple clamps, ballgag, spidergag, blindfold, rope, whip, clothespins and velcro restraints!
tied8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #626
Grant06

tie ur ankles together then get a shoelace and tie ur balls up and attach other end of the rope to ur ankles. then tie your wrist together and edge 20 times

Maybe: light anal, poo (will not 'play with')

limits: illegal, messy, x-dressing, family/friends, shaving, public
Grant06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #627
AIM14

Tie your arms behind your back and your legs together. Then tie your balls up tight and find a way to masterbate. You must stay like this until you have cum twice
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #628
Mr. Wonderful

tie your self to a bed spread eagle make your self a gag with some rope then cover your rope gag in tape a lot of tape for 3 hours
Likes. Anil, Cumming, rope, DUCK TAPE (always have 2 rolls in stock), gags, posture collars , body writing, peeing Pants, GLUE.
Every pm I get I must do a glue or tape dare
Mr. Wonderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #629
HumiliateAdam

Tie your self to a chair and hang something heavy from your balls!
HumiliateAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #630
raynacd
Distinguished Member

tie yourself spread eagle to your bed and sleep that way

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk