100 right hard hairbrush
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Aimy24 for this post:
Old 10-08-2020, 07:28 PM   #4967
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.

It's a good job my reports used to be acceptable! Though I am beginning to hate the sight of my wooden spoon!

So I've set the metronome at 50 BPM! And each hit I tried my best to alternate from left to right nut. Focusing harder hits on my slightly less sore right ball!!

I paused after 2 minutes and 100 busts to rest my hand and well, my balls too! Each ball felt like it was glowing bright red but also turning a very scary purple!

After a small 30 second break I started again, once again busting 50 times a minute! I managed to keep going for 4 minutes solid completing my final 200 busts!

Thank you Miss Emmy

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:15 PM   #4968
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
You know, I love a good edge. So today,

One final edge,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Tie your balls up-

-125 with a wet wooden spoon to the right ball
Both tasks complete but this slut does not have time to write the report today; hopefully tomorrow it will have the time / privacy.

Two things this slut will say: no bruising / skin breakage so this slut can and will gladly continue; and it's inner stomach is SSOO sore from the fruit in a sock, squeezes, punches....

Thank You both Miss Emmy and Miss BGBO

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #4969
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Today, you're going to have a little bit of chance!

Choose 10 implements that are appropriate for busting (no rubber bands) and put them in any order you want. You may not change the order once it is set. Then, complete the appropriate spoiler for each implement! I prefer it if you read the spoilers as you go instead of reading all of them before beginning.

When reporting, mix up the order of the tasks so it isn't clear what is in each spoiler!

Item 1:
Spoiler:
Warmup! Have 100 medium/light busts as quickly as you can!

Item 2:
Spoiler:
Now that you're all warmed up, have 3 VERY HARD hits with this implement.

Item 3:
Spoiler:
Hold your left ball separated from the right and hit it 25 times medium hard.

Item 4:
Spoiler:
Five edges, but no hits with this implement. If you cannot edge, have 7 VERY HARD hits to the left with implement #4 instead.

Item 5:
Spoiler:
50 medium hits to the right at 50 bpm.

Item 6:
Spoiler:
10 light taps to the left, then three hard hits to the right.

Item 7:
Spoiler:
10 hard hits to the right.

Item 8:
Spoiler:
No busts for this implement. Instead, squeeze your balls VERY HARD for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times.

Item 9:
Spoiler:
Tie your balls separately. Set a metronome for 30 BPM and hit your balls HARD every 2 seconds for 1 minute.

Item 10:
Spoiler:
Did you save your favorite for last, thinking it would be the hardest? Too bad. Stroke your cock very slowly 7 times, then bust once with this implement. Repeat 7 times.

Final Ending:
Spoiler:
You have a choice. Either repeat the whole sequence from the beginning, or add two days to your time here.

Have Fun!
this task really fucked me up. my balls are so bruised and soreeee.

3 very hard hits, Ruler, this was REALLY stingy! damn!

10 hard hits to the right, with a shoe. this one hur because the shoe bending gave it more force than i wanted, which seem to be a common trend in some implements

left ball seperated from the right, 15 medium hits with a rubber mallet. holy shit this was scary! it almost felt like a full punch every time!

50 medium hits at 50 bpm with a flogger, I havent used the flogger so this was new. it was SUPER stingy!

7 slow strokes, then 1 hard hit, repeat 7 times with a belt, I havent used a belt before and honestly, its louder than it hurts. def more bark than bite

100 medium/light busts with a flip flop! this wasnt bad! nice and simple!

5 edges and no busts with the hairbrush! felt nice, but no release...

balls tied seperately, 30bpm for 1 minute with a FUCKING LIGHTSABER (lol just wanted to say that cause i think its cool) this was a good task for this one. 2 seconds was a good amount of time to quickly take in the pain, reset and get a good wind up.

no busts with the spoon, just 3 sets of 30 seconds of squeezing, honestly, i suck at squeezing with good force, and even pressure without something moving out of the way. I did end up doing it tho

10 light taps to the left, 3 hard hits to the right with a baseball in a sock, the 10 taps were no prob, bounced right off, but the 3 hard hits were HORRIBLE the momentum made it hit WAY harder than i wanted!!

and I will be adding 2 days to my time here, meaning that I wont be able to leave before the annaversary week and i doubt ill be allowed to leave during
Old 10-08-2020, 10:08 PM   #4970
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
Wow! This thread looks awesome.

I'm going with 50 bust with a wooden spoon. OR take a gamble for a reduction with a coin flip.

Heads
Spoiler:
100 with a wooden spoon

Tails
Spoiler:
25 bust reduction
I figured I would play it safe and just go for the 50, I did flip a coin after though to see what i would've gotten and i got the reduction, but it was too late by then lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
So i have 200 busts to assign today hmmm well then I will be assigned 100 busts each to @Aragon (for trying to turn me on all day) and @Acdudea4242 (for essentially asking for it lol)

These busts will be 50 to each ball individually with a dildo if you have one, beat your balls with somthing that might actually please a women, if you dont have one your hands will do but you must also squeeze them after ever 10 slaps.

Enjoy boys <3
I actually really like the idea of this! the humiliation is an excellent touch. I cant say that i like the feeling though, It ends up being a really springy and therefore thuddy pain
Old 10-08-2020, 11:57 PM   #4971
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdlyso View Post
I got lucky and choose the reduction!

Thank you Miss Emmy for the edges. The wooden spoon stung a lot . The edges made me extremely horny and I am not allowed to cum now at all. I used an apple in a sock and it hurt more than the wooden spoon did due to how heavy it was and the edges were a nice break between busting sessions.

Thank you Babygirlblackout! This was my first time doing busts with a wet wooden spoon and it does sting a bit more! I'm glad that the busts balance out as the long wooden spoon I'm using stung a lot more than the hairbrush and at least at the end evened it up. Busts to a single ball are devious though! They are much more painful than just a bust to both and 100 hits to the left and right hurt more than just 200 spread out!

Thank you once again for the tasks, ladies.
Quote:
Tie your balls up-

-100 hits with a wet wooden spoon to the left
-10 ball squeezes to both
-125 hits to the right ball with a hairbrush or your hand
-10 ball punches
-100 hits to the left with a hairbrush or your hand
-10 hits to your balls with a shoe or spatula
-125 with a wet wooden spoon to the right ball
well I didnt notice a diffrence in the spoon being wet? maybe I did it wrong? I dunno. anyway, I dont like single ball ones! they hurt so much more and are end up leaving me battered and bruised! I am glad that it was fairly symmetrical though.

Quote:
500 per person aye lets start it simple

@Acdudea4242 Your 500 are to follow
-100 right ball soft
-100 left ball soft
-100 right ball hard
-100 left ball hard
-100 as hard as you can to both

@denon 12
-50 hard to to both at the same time
-50 soft while squeezing with other hdand
-100 dropping light book on both
-100 dropping heavy book on both
100 left hard with wooden spoon
100 right hard hairbrush
goddamn! these single ball tasks are gonna be the death of me! or at least my balls! thank you for the individual task though!
Old 10-09-2020, 01:05 AM   #4972
absurdlyso

As I've caught up, I'm requesting to leave the thread and rejoin at a later date. Thank you for the consideration.

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 03:34 AM   #4973
Sissyfeminize

I just lost a dare and will now be in this thread for a week!!!!

want to be a girly girl

PM ICE X and I’ll ice my balls x amount of hours. Minimum 3 hours
PM PANTIES X and I’ll wear panties x amount of hours. Minimum 6 hours

Loves: : chastity, feminization, cbt, cocks castration play
Dislikes: face pics
Limits: scat, children, piss, seeing girls naked

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2e008.90061754
Sissyfeminize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 04:37 AM   #4974
jaap13jaap

This seems like a fun thread. Although reading through the previous tasks I am not sure if I am experienced enough in ball busting to properly administer and andure the 100's of busts. Only one way to find out.

I'll be in for the weekend.

Likes: Orgasm Control, (Short)Chastity, Bondage, (Light/Medium)CBT/Pain, Humiliation, Rules
Limits: Illegal, Toilet stuff, Social Suicide, Permanent, Open Public
jaap13jaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:03 AM   #4975
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Today's task is a little time test. Do not look at the spoiler until you are finished.

You need a coin, a timer, a rubber band, and a wooden spoon. You may not complete the coin flips in advance.

You are going to complete 10 sets of the following:
- Flip a coin: Heads= hit your right ball; Tails= your left
- Complete 20 wooden spoon hits to the chosen ball
- Complete 1 rubber band snap to that same ball

HOWEVER, each set must be harder than the last. If a hit is not harder than the ones in the set before it, it does not count.

Once you have completed your 10 rounds, check the spoiler below:
Spoiler:
If you completed this in less than 3 minutes, you are free. If it took you 3-5 minutes, do an additional 100 busts with the spoon. If it took you 5-7 minutes, edge once and do 100 busts with the spoon to only your left. If it took you 7-10 minutes, edge once and complete 100 busts with the spoon to only your left and 10 rubber band snaps to the right. If you took more than 10 minutes, start the task over from the beginning (no need to time the second set).
Old 10-09-2020, 01:46 PM   #4976
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

The next 4 times you need to go to the bathroom you’ll do this right before using the toilet-

First bathroom trip-
-50 ball squeezes

2nd bathroom trip-
-100 ball slaps

3rd bathroom trip-
-100 hits to your left ball with a shampoo bottle

4th bathroom trip-
-100 to the right with your deoderant or a hairbrush

(If you don’t have shampoo/deodorant/hairbrush then find something else from your bathroom to use)

Last edited by Babygirlblackout; 10-09-2020 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Blonde moment
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:28 PM   #4977
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
You know, I love a good edge. So today, you're going to get plenty. You need an apple or similar in a sock, your trusty wooden spoon, and whatever tools you need to edge. Then...

Edge once.
100 ultra-fast wooden spoon busts.

Edge once.
25 with a fruit in a sock.

Edge once.
25 to the left with your wooden spoon.

Edge once, holding for 3 seconds.
25 with a fruit in a sock

Edge once, holding for 3 seconds.
25 to the right with a wooden spoon.

Edge once, holding for 5 seconds.
50 to the left with your wooden spoon.

50 with a fruit in a sock

50 to the right with a wooden spoon.

50 with a fruit in a sock

One final edge, holding as long as you can.
No cumming for at least 3 hours.

*If you cannot hold an edge, just do regular edges.
**If you are not allowed or cannot edge, replace each edge with 2 rubber band snaps.
WOW this dare was INTENSE. The contrast of so much pleasure and then so much pain was amazing! I had a hard time holding the edges toward the middle, and a hard time even getting there near the end. by the end of the 3 hours I couldn't wait to cum!
Quote:
Today's task is a little time test. Do not look at the spoiler until you are finished.

You need a coin, a timer, a rubber band, and a wooden spoon. You may not complete the coin flips in advance.

HOWEVER, each set must be harder than the last. If a hit is not harder than the ones in the set before it, it does not count.

Spoiler:
If you completed this in less than 3 minutes, you are free. If it took you 3-5 minutes, do an additional 100 busts with the spoon. If it took you 5-7 minutes, edge once and do 100 busts with the spoon to only your left. If it took you 7-10 minutes, edge once and complete 100 busts with the spoon to only your left and 10 rubber band snaps to the right. If you took more than 10 minutes, start the task over from the beginning (no need to time the second set).
The fact that i was doing this as fast as possible was really stressful! and since I had no idea what the time was for I was really flustered the whole time!! I wont say what the time was for, but I will say that I am happy with the time I got!
Old 10-09-2020, 09:22 PM   #4978
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Trying to stay caught up with the posts, this slut did this task first in the morning (after it's morning ritual following the lovely Miss BGBO's guidance).

So with a coin, wooden spoon, new rubber band (more snap). and paper & pencil in hand, this slut started flipping, busting, snapping, annotating flips for reporting purposes: left, left, right, left (this slut did not really need / want so many to left as that seems to be the target of preference by many!), right, right, left, left, right and left.

This slut was spanking relatively fast, but added time to it's overall efforts by using a coin (not an on-line random generator), switching between implements, noting results. Several busts had to be repeated because they were not hard enough or missed the mark. This slut had to repeat more rubber band snaps then busts, as this slut is not as precise with those; but they do leave nice marks as reminders (pull back band all the way hold a sec thinking about what is about to happen, release...). Spoiler task completed; not too bad (but this slut will add no more here so as not to reveal it to others who have yet to complete).

Thanks for yet another creative task Miss Emmy!

Quote:

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 10-09-2020, 09:46 PM   #4979
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

This slut tries to complete all tasks in order received to not lose track of what is owes, but AC kindly mentioned this task when we were discussing my permission to pee and how it related to that. So this slut looked at this task, which it had not yet seen, and was most grateful to AC for mentioning that. Thank You Sir!

So after receiving permission to pee from Ms Emmy (after drinking a full glass of water, 25 crunches and counting backwards from 131 to 0 by subtracting 7 each time), this slut started this task and will update this report as it goes throughout the day

Quote:
The next 4 times you need to go to the bathroom you’ll do this right before using the toilet-
Quote:
First bathroom trip-
-50 ball squeezes
First pee of the day, this slut performed Miss Emmy's requests as mentioned above and then enjoyed 50 squeezes. This slut really need to go, so the squeezes were a bit more painful to this slut's stomach than normal - also since this slut squeezed rather hard :-). This slut then sat and started to pee into a glass (1st release of the day needs to be captured and drank by this slut in its entirety for those who may not be aware) .

BLEH! Between the squeezing that upsets this slut's stomach followed by drinking it's pee, this slut's stomach is now a mess.

Anyway, 1 down.... Thank You Miss BGBO!

Quote:
2nd bathroom trip-
-100 ball slaps
A sudden urge to go! 100 hard and fast slaps to this slut’s balls. Thanks to AC for adding the stipulation that this slut must submit its report here after it slapped its balls courtesy of Miss BGBO and before this slut could owe. So this slut is sitting, legs shaking to stifle the need to release, to submit its BB update. Thanks to AC, Miss BFBO and Trebaldin for his kindness in not adding any additional stipulations to permission for this slut to pee!

Quote:
3rd bathroom trip-
-100 hits to your left ball with a shampoo bottle
After receiving permission to pee in chat, this slut went to the bathroom only to find a half full bottle of shampoo. This slut considered that since it was doing this task for the lovely Miss BGBO, the least it should do is use a full bottle, so this slut found a full bottle and started on left. After a few hits, this slut realized that maybe a half full bottle would have sufficed. My the hits hurt; ache inside balls, stomach growing with each rep. This slut was determined to do all 100 in a single go when it started, but by 25 realized that was an impossible dream. This slut did make it to 50 when it had to stop for a break.

This slut now figured sets of 10 to completion. 60, 70, 75 - stop! OK, sets of 5 to the finish. Pain inside and to ball was incredible using the full bottle. This slut was more than happy to finally complete! Thanks again Miss BGBO!

Quote:
4th bathroom trip-
-100 to the right with your deoderant or a hairbrush
This slut used deodorant can; no where near the shampoo bottle in terms of pain and this slut made the full 100 hits with no breaks. There was some intenal pain towards the end, but manageable. Thanks for the new experiences Miss BGBO!

LAST ORGASM:

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-10-2020 at 08:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 04:07 AM   #4980
BallbustingBird

Quote:
500 per person aye lets start it simple

@Acdudea4242 Your 500 are to follow
-100 right ball soft
-100 left ball soft
-100 right ball hard
-100 left ball hard
-100 as hard as you can to both

@denon 12
-50 hard to to both at the same time
-50 soft while squeezing with other hdand
-100 dropping light book on both
-100 dropping heavy book on both
100 left hard with wooden spoon
100 right hard hairbrush
Did these 500 busts this morning upon waking up and now my balls are super sore first thing!
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk