Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Choose KinkyAmy's Slave Rules (refer to 1st post for more details)
PM to make her drink! 104 34.90%
Keep her dirty/sweaty! (no washing) 107 35.91%
Keep her denied! 128 42.95%
Ruin her sleep! 119 39.93%
Degrade her while eating! 116 38.93%
Keep her ass plugged! 156 52.35%
Write on her body! 124 41.61%
Burn her asshole! (figging, nettles, chilli) 166 55.70%
Get her in a diaper! 100 33.56%
Make her run naked! 169 56.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2021, 08:18 PM   #31
anonymousprogrammer

I just wanted to hop in here and say that I think what you're doing is very hot, and that I look forward to reading all about it. And also to give you more canings

Likes: discipline/punishment, bondage, being creative with these things
Limits: food/water intake control, public, family, bodily fluids, anything illegal, etc.

Kik: anonprogrammer
anonymousprogrammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:29 AM   #32
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousprogrammer View Post
I just wanted to hop in here and say that I think what you're doing is very hot, and that I look forward to reading all about it. And also to give you more canings
Thank you Sir. This slut is also looking forward to it!! With 32 posts this slut must:
  • Cane ass 320 times and tits 160 times HARD
  • Shock body with violet wand 120 times
  • Drop 300 drops of candle wax on body
  • Spank ass with nettles for 5 min

Also it seems running naked has become the first rule to reach 100 votes and Level 4

Burn her asshole has exceeded 90 votes therefore the proposed Level 5 (for 125 votes) is:
LEVEL 5: Burn her asshole! (125 votes needed; current 94)
>> The slut will attach a chain between two trees/solid objects OUTSIDE and coat with toothpaste, nettles, thistles, chilli sauce, etc. Then she will straddle the chain at one end with hands & legs tied and must walk across (backwards, as the theme is asshole pain!) to reach a key on the other side. She must then return along the chain backwards to unlock it.

(This is basically a more extreme version of the chain walk which is a part of the Poker Face dare, although that part is optional so this dare makes it guaranteed AND outdoors!)

Last edited by kinkyamy; 08-18-2021 at 03:10 AM.
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 03:09 AM   #33
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

As 'Keep her ass plugged' is almost at 90 votes too, here's the proposed Level 5:

LEVEL 5: Keep Her Ass Plugged! (125 votes needed; current 89)
>> The slut must wear a huge glass butt dilator and walk 20 min from home. She will then strip naked and fist her ass for 10 min, on the dirty ground. Then she must use at least 3 large vegetables to stretch her asshole for 5 min each, licking them clean afterwards. Finally she will insert a large hollow plug and squirt lots of lube/honey inside before walking home, so it drips down her legs.

(This combines a LOT of ass stretching with public nudity, getting dirty on the ground, A2M AND humiliation from having stuff drip down my leg! aka it's pretty intense!!)

P.S. there are so many 'Guest' accounts online now! If you're reading then make an account and vote/post!!

Last edited by kinkyamy; 08-18-2021 at 03:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2021, 04:03 AM   #34
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

What a nasty slut. Too extreme for me, but got quite horny reading the long list of pain and humiliation you'll have to endure.

I am equally impressed and disturbed.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:27 AM   #35
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
What a nasty slut. Too extreme for me, but got quite horny reading the long list of pain and humiliation you'll have to endure.

I am equally impressed and disturbed.
Thank you Miss. This slut is glad her humiliation makes you horny. She actually has GetDare to thank for helping to push her (far) outside her comfort zone! Which dares/rules are you most interested for this slut to perform?
Old 08-18-2021, 04:27 AM   #36
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

This seems more than a slut can handle in a weekend, but... never step away from a challenge. Looking forward to read how you are struggling ;-)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:48 AM   #37
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
This seems more than a slut can handle in a weekend, but... never step away from a challenge. Looking forward to read how you are struggling ;-)
Thank you Sir. This slut will keep you all updated. It will be VERY tough and there is a lot to do, but she will basically be performing dares the entire time she's awake! Several dares can be done quickly or combined in the same trip, for example, which should make it more manageable. Most of the slave rules are passive so won't take too much extra time.

Admittedly this slut got a bit carried away by adding new more complex ideas (because she is a filthy dare slave), although she will absolutely try her best to do as much as possible. Anything she fails will be punished... and if she runs out of time then she will be denied for cumming for 1 week per dare missed (which is a LOT as she HATES denial!!)

Which dare(s) should this slut prioritise and try to do first on Friday night?
Old 08-18-2021, 05:53 AM   #38
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post

Which dare(s) should this slut prioritise and try to do first on Friday night?
Shoot .... I was kind of hoping you didn't ask that. I had already wondered about it. And of course I thought: well, she'll probably do the more public dares first, since she's still clean and presentable. It's logical that she'll do dare 15 first of all for instance.

But then you come here - as a proper dumb fucking bitch if I may say so - and ask which ones you should prioritize. And now you force me to be evil with you.

You gotta do the dares in order dear: 1 to 15.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 06:01 AM   #39
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Also I got an idea on how you can increase the number of your votes.

In a last attempt to push your chances and help to popularize Get Dare in the process, you should make a fetlife profile (if you still don't have one) and join groups that fit your kinks, list your fetishes in the fetish list and post in the groups a link to your thread.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Old 08-18-2021, 06:10 AM   #40
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Shoot .... I was kind of hoping you didn't ask that. I had already wondered about it. And of course I thought: well, she'll probably do the more public dares first, since she's still clean and presentable. It's logical that she'll do dare 15 first of all for instance.

But then you come here - as a proper dumb fucking bitch if I may say so - and ask which ones you should prioritize. And now you force me to be evil with you.

You gotta do the dares in order dear: 1 to 15.
Wow thank you Sir. This slut has actually just planned out her schedule for the weekend... and hoping that everything will JUST be possible to fit in time, although it will be close! To maximise the chance of doing everything this slut has ordered the dares in a particular way, which isn't quite the same order as 1 to 15 (plus all of the slave rules and counters must be factored in to the plan too!). In keeping with the spirit of your post, the most public daytime dares have been kept for Saturday and Sunday AFTER the pool of doom and several of the outdoor dirty dares. This slut hopes this is sufficient. Happy to provide the current schedule if desired.

P.S. The schedule doesn't currently have any time for the 3x additional dares that will apply if 1000 votes are reached (or any of the Level 5 rules). If this happens the slut will either have to:
a) Miss the dares and have up to 3 weeks of denial (please no!!!)
b) Be more efficient and do the other dares more quickly (the schedule is quite conservative as last time she planned everything took longer!)
c) Forfeit part of her sleep (currently 5-6 hours planned) and get everything done!

^ However this slut is hoping the 1000 votes aren't reached!! Currently at 806 votes!
Old 08-18-2021, 06:16 AM   #41
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Wow thank you Sir. This slut has actually just planned out her schedule for the weekend... and hoping that everything will JUST be possible to fit in time, although it will be close! To maximise the chance of doing everything this slut has ordered the dares in a particular way, which isn't quite the same order as 1 to 15 (plus all of the slave rules and counters must be factored in to the plan too!). In keeping with the spirit of your post, the most public daytime dares have been kept for Saturday and Sunday AFTER the pool of doom and several of the outdoor dirty dares. This slut hopes this is sufficient. Happy to provide the current schedule if desired.

P.S. The schedule doesn't currently have any time for the 3x additional dares that will apply if 1000 votes are reached (or any of the Level 5 rules). If this happens the slut will either have to:
a) Miss the dares and have up to 3 weeks of denial (please no!!!)
b) Be more efficient and do the other dares more quickly (the schedule is quite conservative as last time she planned everything took longer!)
c) Forfeit part of her sleep (currently 5-6 hours planned) and get everything done!

^ However this slut is hoping the 1000 votes aren't reached!! Currently at 806 votes!
Sure, this is sufficient. And I wouldn't even have gone that far. Like I said, you brought this on yourself. Aren't you such a punishment craving slutty attention whore?

Old 08-18-2021, 06:19 AM   #42
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Almost missed this great post! Glad to see it bumped to the top. Here's to hoping you reach maximum levels on all your tasks!

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 06:24 AM   #43
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Sure, this is sufficient. And I wouldn't even have gone that far. Like I said, you brought this on yourself. Aren't you such a punishment craving slutty attention whore?
Oh fuck But yes Sir, this slut is a punishment craving slutty attention whore that needs pain and degradation. She will feel so humiliated getting the bus/train while stinking of piss and dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlJohn View Post
Almost missed this great post! Glad to see it bumped to the top. Here's to hoping you reach maximum levels on all your tasks!
Thank you Sir. Still some way to go, especially for Level 5! Either way, this will be the most crazy / extreme / degrading / painful experience of this slut's life, for certain.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:33 AM   #44
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

This sounds like a good weekend. Can't wait for the reports to come out.

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:44 AM   #45
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
This sounds like a good weekend. Can't wait for the reports to come out.
Thank you Sir. There is a lot of interest, this slut hopes she doesn't disappoint!!

Quick update on preparations

The slut has started to prepare and buy things for the various dares, including lots of alcohol (3x 2L bottles of cider, a bottle of rose wine and cherry sourz - will that be enough?! maybe need some vodka as a real punishment!), some honey, an inflatable butt plug, a large syringe, an ice lock, spare rope, extra ice cube trays, goggles (for the gross bag, just in case!)...

Still need to buy a few more things for the main dares including: milk, condiments (for the pool of doom), sweets and chocolate (for ride to nowhere), more sticky things to attract bugs (for nature's touch.. ew!).. she will probably go back to the shop tonight.

This dirty slut has also managed to collect about 50L of piss over the past 3 weeks... currently hidden under her desk in massive plastic boxes lol. She also hasn't used the toilet all week and has been storing all piss in the boxes.

She will need to pick some nettles from nearby on Friday evening as there are a lot of nettle related dares!

Overall this preparation is making her more horny each day she can't focus on work at all (and instead insists on replying to every GD message )!!

Any questions about the preparations or more detail on the dares planned, just demand the slut tells you more!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, humiliation, pain, public, regret