Quote:
Originally Posted by dandushma View Post
I'll be in!

Hair Colour:black
Eye Colour:black
Height:5"7
Build:average
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: gym shorts and t ahirts
Special information: in it to win money and stay clean of course!

Just wanted to point out it's a bit hard to find this thread. The tags seem to be messed up
Fixed at least partly. We wilkm start tonight. If we can get two more we will go to team mode if not we will plasy in single player mode again.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:52 PM   #32
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright it's time to start another show. We will have 4 rounds of play for the championship then one round of special play before we have our punishment and prize round. Unlike past shows there will be s prize for the winner of each round that will either give them and advantage or allow them to pick an opponent to handicap in the next round.

Now let's meet our players all who are wearing a t shirt shorts and even underwear and socks in their color for the show. This week our victims hmm hmm I mean players are in have in purple Matildachi, in red we have Aus Filth, in blue Dandushma, and finally in pink again the lovely at least for the time being Ezeperalta returning to test her luck again.

The first game is high card his week we will play in two sets of 2 with the wins from each round facing off in the championship round. Win round 1 and you get 200 points win both rounds and you get another 500 points. To review the rules each player will draw a card and the high card wins. Each win means you get to pie your opponent 3 pies and you are out and need to make your way over to the loser pool snd await the loser punishment. Oh and watch out for those jokers they how a suprise.

First up is Matildachi vs Aus Filth. The first draw is a queen for her and a 4 for him. She picks up s pie and smashes it into his face. The next draw is an 8 for her but he draws a ace. He pies up s pie and slowly grinds it into her face and then works it up into her hair. The next draw is a 9 for her and a 5 for him she plasnts a pie right on top of his head and rubs it in. The next draw is an 8 for her and a queen for him. He picks up a pie snd runs it through her hair. Decider round. She draws a joker for her and queen for him. He picks up a pie but I stop him before he can deliver it. I explain that the joker means she needs to stop off some clothing that will be gone for the rest of the show. After a back and forth she gives up both shoes and socks. Then Aus Filth delivers the last pie by slamming it hard into her face snd she has to make her way to the loser pit.

Up next is Dandushma vs Ezeperalta. The first draw is a 4 for him and a three for her. He smears a pie into her face and up onto her hair. Thed next draw is a king for him and as jack for meanning he repeats her pieing. The next draw I'd a joker for him and an 8 for her off comes his shoes and socks. Then Ezeperalta slams a pie into his face. The next draw is a 6 for him snd sb10 for her. She plants a pie on the top of his head. The last draw is a king for him and a 3 for her a pie gives on her head and it's off to the loser pit.

Now its Aus Filth vs Dandushma for the final round. The first draw is a 7 for Aus Filth and s 5 for Dandushma. Aus Filth plops s pie on top of his head. The next draw is a 2 for Aus Filth snd as jack for Dandushma. He picks up as pie and slals it into the side of Aus Filth's head. The next draw is s 10 for Aus Filth and a king for Dandushma he picks up s pie and smashes it on the other side of his head. The next draw is a 6 for Aus Filth and a 10 for Dandushma who plants the last pie on the back of Aus Filth head and sends him to the loser pit.

With all three losers in ther pit Dandushma pulls down on a cord that dumps custard all over the loser.

So after round one Dandushma is leading with 700 points with Aus Filth in second with 200 points and our not quite so lovely ladies are tied for last place with ZERO points. Dadushma gets to pick one play to handicap for the next round.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-24-2018, 10:00 PM   #33
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive back hoping to keep my winning streak alive. Once again seeing the pink outfit. They must think I love pink- I bet the crowd would love it if a guy was given pink. As thankfully this time I am given a bra and panties both in pink, along with ankle high socks, shoes, shorts and a t-shirt that I tie up a tiny bit as its pretty loose fitting.

I listen to the rules and stand to the side as the first pair goes. Thinking this is going to be pretty messy no matter what. The game goes 5 rounds and thankfully a joker was shown but she was only made to remove shoes and socks. That's pretty generous I think

I then walk up against Dandushma. Looking at him, hoping he is nice to me if he gets to pie me. I look on knowing this is all luck. Hoping my luck continues from last show. The first flip is a 4 for him. I think I have a pretty good chance but then a 3!! for me. Oh gosh, before I can react too much he picks up a pie and smushes it into my face and rides it up on top of my head. I shake my head as I take the plate off, wiping my eyes. feeling it in my nose. Crowd cheering and laughing.

Next draw is a King for him. I shake my head frustrated as I pick pie from my hair. Sure enough I lose with a Jack, I close my eyes as the same thing happens. I wipe my eyes emphatically. As the 3rd round starts. He draws a joker. I wonder if that means an automatic loss like it has before. As he takes off his shoes and socks. I pick up a pie and plant it with emphasis in his face. I shake my head with minor protest as the game continues instead of an auto win for me. I pull out round 4 and smush a pie down on top of his head.

The deciding round. I look at the cards hoping my luck continues. That hope ends when I see his King. Then my 3. I protest again about the joker as thats not away to treat the reigning champion but to no avail. Nova lets him plant the last pie on top of my head as I walk off to stand in the loser pool, arms crossed and frustrated as I then start picking pie out of my hair as the last round is played.

As the guy I played wins. When he should have lost to me! I see him walking over towards a cord, before I know it he pulls it. I quickly cover my eyes as myself and the other 2 are doused in custard. I step out... already messier then last time, draining my hair and wiping off my shirt as I walk back over to my seat. Seeing a 0 by my name as I wait for round 2.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:47 AM   #34
Aus_Filth

Hearing about the potential for some big prizes, I'm highly encouraged to give it a go, seriously, what is the worst that could happen?
On arrival I'm handed clothes that sport some bold red hue, and by all accounts I enter the competition area with a level of energy and gusto that the red hues connote.

After giving a wave to the crowd I begin the first round of the game with my first opponent Matildachi. BAM! within moments I find myself losing the first draw, a pie is smashed right into my face, talk about a rude awakening! Before I can dwell for too long, I find myself drawing a triumphant ace. As I had just been taken so off guard, I start taunting and then plant the pie on her in a rather emphasized fashion, grinding it into her hair and face all nice and messy.

The next back and forth of draws leads to us exchanging pies with real intent, taking the extra time to really rub it in, a bit of early competitiveness shining through early. My arm goes all tense as reach in for the final card of the round, and luck is on my side, a winning queen, and so I grab the pie motioning with it towards her face. Suddenly I am halted, the host comes over and explains a ruling (really at this point I kind of tune out to the specifics of the matter) before resetting us to our original places. Waiting was a bit of a buzzkill to be honest, and so I slam the pie with some real oomph, getting as much satisfaction out of it as I could.

After sitting and waiting with my pie covered face for my next round to end I approach my next opponent Dandushma, and give him a little nod for making it to the final act of this round. Will my luck continue I think to myself as I reach for the first card, a 7. Winning off a relatively low card gives me a bit of a second wind from the previous exchange as a aim right for the top of his head, adding to the spot just hit by Ezeperalta. But as soon as I start to really regain some composure it all falls apart, a run of dreadful cards begins. Pies to the either side and back of my head, I suspect planted specifically to gain as much coverage as possible across the entirety of my head. I audibly let my accumulating embarrassment known, with comments regarding the ruthlessness of the competition tonight.

Having taken as many pies as I potentially could have, I'm feeling a little deflated plodding along to the loser pit, the crowd no doubt loving my new pie mask with great cheer. I stand alongside the others defeated, and then back at Dandushma holding the cord. Custard hits myself and the others as we stand covered in a coating of custard to add to our pied states. I wipe my eyes and head back to the seat, checking the scoreboard displaying my score of 200. I give a shrug and a slight grin to the audience, hey I'm still in with a shot, early days.
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 10:50 AM   #35
Matildachi

I arrive at this new tourney optimistic….purple…hmmm…..doesnt go with my hair but hey……and it’s a full outfit although the top is a bit tite (displaying my assets well)…I do not the panty is a thong…hmmmm

Hearing what the first round is I reckon no way to stay totally clean.

Seems am first up against Aus Filth, I know this is pure chance but I start good Queen to Four so I grind a pie into his face. Shit 8 to Ace, he rubs the pie into my face…running it sneakily up into my hair.

Next 9 and he only gets a 5, I give payback by smashing the pie into his hair. One more to go, damm 8 versus Queen – he runs the pie all round and through my hair.

One more chance, I draw a Joker and he draws a Queen. There is total confusion – eventually I take my socks and shoes off, Aus_Filth looks pissed off by the delay and slams the pie hard into my face.

As the crowd cheer at my loss I head for the loser pit.

Soon am joined by Ezeperalta and surprisingly by Aus Filth who loses in this final.
Stupidly I look up as Dandushma pulls the cord and am totally covered in custard.

So much for purple outfit, I stumble back to my seat as the crowd laughs at the state of us gals, especially moi.

Not a good start, pure 0
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #36
SluttyHannah

Hair Colour: red
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5ft7
Build: athletic
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: denim short shorts and an orange halter top
Special information: I'm a natural born winner

Would love to join from the next game
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:21 PM   #37
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyHannah View Post
Hair Colour: red
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5ft7
Build: athletic
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: denim short shorts and an orange halter top
Special information: I'm a natural born winner

Would love to join from the next game
The next episode won't start till next Sunday but I can put you on the list for that one.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #38
samk7675

Hair color:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Height 6' 1"
Build:A bit husky
Normal clothes: Tshirt and athletic shorts
Special info:A bit shy but wants to win
Old 11-25-2018, 02:23 PM   #39
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Now on to game two of the series. The balloon burst joulst. Each player will have three gunge filled balloon attached to them and be armed with a foam covered jousting stick. The goal isd to burst all three of your opponents ball one before they can get yours. Like last game we will play two rounds of two player action with round one worth 300 points and round 2 worth 600 more points. Dandushma as winner gents to pick one player to handicap he picks Aus Filth who will get his dominant hand tied behind his back forcing him to fight one handed and off handed.

First up will be Dandushma vs Aus Filth. They step out to the squared off fighting area. The balloons are attached one over top of their heads, one center of the chest over the breast and one at waist level hanging down over their crotches. Aus Filth swings for Dandushma's head but he blocks it with his free hand and swings low snd nails the crotch balloon popping it in a spray of green gunge and staggers a shocked Aus Filth who doubles over. Dandushma swings and pops the exposed head balloon showering Aud Filth in green. But in the process opens himself up for Aus Filth to pop his crotch balloon covering him in yellow gunge. Dandushma staggers back and tries to recover but Aus Filth gets another hit in on him popping his chest one to even the score up. Aus Filth swings again for the head on Dandushma tries to block but is to slow as yellow gunge pours over him. He is lead off to the loser seats and sits down under the first bucket to await the end snd his fait.

Next up its Madtildachi vs Ezeperalta. They step out and take their places and get their balloons attached like the boys did. The bell rings and they go at it circling and swinging but blocking each others blows. Finally Madtildachi sneaks s hav in that pops Ezeperalta's chest balloon exploding it it red gunge. Ezeperalta steps back trying to but distance between the two of them and give herself time to recover. But Madtildachi presses the attack and soon a blow sends red gunge pouring down on Ezeperalta's head. Ezeperalta frantically tries to side step and block knowing one more hit will end it for her but Madtildachi lands a blow to the last balloon ending it. Ezeperalta lowers her head in shame as she walks off to the losers seat under bucket two.

Now Aus Filth steps out he is fitted with new balloons but there is no need to refit Madtildachi as Ezeperalta didn't pop a single balloon. The bell rings and they square off despite still haging one hand tied behind his bascj Aus Filth makes a giant swing that catches Madtildachi off guard and showers her head in pink gunge. The two off them exchange blows blocking each other but her bare feet slip and she falls down she tries to block his blows but flat on her back it's hard and he gets the one on her chest soaking it in pink gunge. Unfortunately for him this gives her the opening to land a hars swing on his crotch exploding that balloon in a wave of purple gunge and staggering him allowing her tim to recover. The crowd explodes chanting her name as she regains her feet and tries to mount a comeback. He weakly fends off a few blows before sher lands a strike to his head one soaking him in purple gunge and evening up the score. He tries to fend her off one handed but she presses the advantage and finally pops the chest one.

They walk over to the chairs where he sits under the final loser bucket and she puts her hand on the lever that will release them. She revs up the crowd getting them to give her a countdown from ten then pulls the leVer dumping beans on Dandushma, mushy peas on Ezeperalta, rice pudding on Aus Filth.

So after toundf 2 We have Madtildachi mounting a charge from the rear to take the lead with 900 points. We have Dandushma in second with 700. We have Aus Filth in third with 500 points snd we the no longer beautiful Ezeperalta in last place with a GIANT ZERO. I guess it's possible to ho from here to Zero in a week.

For the next game please pick 4 numbers from 1 to 25. Once a number is picked it can't be picked again so please post here so everyone can see what numbers are left. Madtildachi will receive advantage for the next round ss winner from this round.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-25-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #40
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samk7675 View Post
Hair color:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Height 6' 1"
Build:A bit husky
Normal clothes: Tshirt and athletic shorts
Special info:A bit shy but wants to win
I will added you to next week's. Everyone else please stop posting till I open it up for new players as I will likely miss someone by accident if I keep getting post about joining before I am ready to start a nex game.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-25-2018, 06:44 PM   #41
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I look on as the boys approach the center of the stage first. Happy that I am not going against dandushma so he handicaps Aus instead. I look on as stagehands attach balloons to them and the rules are explained. I glance over at Madtildachi as she sits a few seats away knowing that it will be me vs her. The boys go back and forth. Aus surprisingly holding his own with 1 hand as the crowd cheers them on. He pulls it out the win as Dandushma walks over to seat 1 in the loser area.

I walk up glancing at Madtildachi as stagehands attach balloons to us. trying to figure out the strategy as the guy attaching the balloons to me is a little handsy, feeling him rub my chest and pull my waistband out touching my belly a bit and taking a glance down as he attaches the balloon to hang over my crotch. He gives me a wink and hands my the jousting stick.

We go around in circles as the crowd grows a little impatient. I go to block one of her shots but she sneaks by my block and the balloon over my chest pops. It cascades all down my shirt, soaking it and down onto the balloon dangling over my crotch. some drips down my tan legs. feeling it soak into my bra a bit. I step back trying to collect myself. She seems to have a longer reach than me. She seems to sense that I am a little off kilter and presses me. I go to block low and she swings high. Red gunge soaked my hair and down the front of my face. blinding me slightly. Crowd laughing at the joke of a past champion that I am. I wipe my eyes trying to step away but she persists and before I can take another swing she pops the balloon over my crotch, soaking my shorts red. good amount going down the front of my tan legs and soaking my socks and shoes. I wipe my face more, and gunge from my hair as she seemingly smirks at me knowing she got the best of me. Still with all 3 balloons on popped on her. I walk over to take the 2nd seat next to Dandushma, not wanting to protest as they might think of an additional punishment for losing so bad.

I cross my legs sitting there watching the final round. She pulls it out over him, his handicap finally getting the best of him as I glance up knowing whatever is in the bucket above will be on me. crowd grows anxious and counts her down as she works them up. I cover my eyes as he buckets tip and dump on each of us. I can hear the splattering on me and around me. I uncover my eyes, to see mushy peas. "oh gross!!" I wipe my hands off...then my lap, then picking peas from my hair as I look over to see the guys not fairing much better.

I was back to my seat after a minute or 2 of wiping peas off as they get ready for round 3. I look at the scoreboard. I am the only one with 0. I shake my head in utter frustration with how this is going, thinking about the poolside bar I was at in Vegas trying to refocus myself and forget about all the mess already on me.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #42
Aus_Filth

The second round begins with myself and Dandushma approaching the fighting area. It is announced that he has chosen me to be handicapped for this round, and so stagehands come over and tie my right hand behind my back and fit me with the necessary balloons.

The round starts and being left one arm down I decide to abandon strategy and launch a swing right out the gate at his head. This prompts him to block my foolish attempt and punishes, a splat of green gunge blasting my crotch. This power play leaves me staggered, leading him to continue his assault, popping the balloon above my head leaving me soaked in the green substance. However I see the opening that his wild movements have created and nail the balloon at his crotch leaving us at 1-2. I try and take advantage of this opportunity and continue to swing wildly at his chest, finally landing a hit of the chest balloon after a few attempts whilst he was in recovery. Feeling re-energized after some success a give a fast swing at the head balloon and land a clean hit, his attempt to parry in vain as he is now fully covered in yellow gunge.

The girls have their first round battle with another of my previous opponents, Matildachi winning commandingly, with no need for a change in balloons or anything. The bell sounds and I try and recapture the momentum I found in the late portion of the last battle, landing a clean hit to the head balloon, soaking her in pink gunge. I start to feel my arm tiring so I decide that it's now or never, swinging quickly whilst clashing with her jousting stick a number of times. She finally loses her footing amongst the fight and I capitalize, popping the chest balloon whilst she is still on her back. She uses this as an opportunity to attack my crotch balloon, soaking my pants and underwear with purple gunge. The hit staggers me, leading her to regain composure and attack my remaining balloons. Fighting with my one non-dominant arm has lead to it starting to tire heavily, a string of weak parries leads to her popping the head balloon and finally the one on my chest.

The crowd applauds her comeback, and I am left a little dumbfounded as to how I failed to win either round despite being oh so close. I continue over to the bucket area, with the other defeated competitors we're waiting for anxiously to see what we would be covered in now. I view the other competitor's fates, beans, mushy peas, and finally my name is called and before I can really process, rice pudding rains down on me.

I feel well and truly covered at this point, and I see my positioning at third, but not so off the pace that I can't potentially recover. As the next round is about to commence, I select numbers 7, 9, 14 and 23...
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:13 PM   #43
Matildachi

Will post my story in few hours but let me drop in numbers

As winner, lets go for 1, 2, 3, 4 - Foolish or brave??
Old 11-26-2018, 06:28 AM   #44
Matildachi

I let them attach the balloons to me, watching Ezeperalta closely, as it seems she’s had plenty practice at these games.

Cautiously, I circle and block to start, then I see a gap and stab forward.

Yeehah, a hit as Ezeperalta’s tits are covered by an explosion of red gunge.
As she recovers I push forward and hit the balloon at her head. Done, as she splutters to clear the gunge now she’s really up against it.

I watch her desperate defensive moves carefully but I time my move correctly. Yeehah, 3-0…

I look at my opponent Aus Filth, who gave me a real pieing in Round 1, I see he’s still handicapped by having to operate one handed.

Although against a guy this should give me a chance, especially since he’s had a hard round first time up. As we circle, I see he’s strong but not so quick but then he catches me with an almighty swing and the balloon above my head is smashed.

I splutter breathing through the pink gunge as I try and block his repeated attacks but then my feet slip and I land on my ass. Damm, as he wipes out the balloon on my chest and totally covers my boobs in pink gunge, as I'm down I swing blindly and luckily catch the balloon at his crotch.

Relieved, I scramble to my feet as he staggers after the effect of the messy crotch hit, he tries to fend me off one handed but the balloon at his head is an easy target. He is now tiring and I just need to take my time, keeping my last balloon out of range,,,,I time it well and eventually I get his chest balloon easily.

Yeehah, I milk the audience cheers, I might have been pied, covered in custard and splattered with pink gunge but now its my turn to pull the lever.

Yuck,,,,beans, mushy peas and rice pudding. Glad I wasn’t under any of that.

I bow to the audience and wiggle my ass as I suddenly realise that I mite be a bit messy (not as messy as others) but I’ve leapt into the lead.

Let the leader go for it, so I grab Numbers 1,2,3 & 4 as I head back towards my seat.
Could be things are looking up, what next?
Old 11-26-2018, 10:08 AM   #45
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Almighty today's game is mystery envelope each player will choose 4 numbered envelopes some will hold points some mess and some other fun surprises.

Matildachi is up first her advantage is that she has been warned about a few of the bad envelopes. Her first pick is one its opens to reveal ice cream sundae wedgie she stands there as first several scoops of ice cream and then chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup and finally nuts and cherries are dumped into her undies they are then pulled into a giant wedgie. Her next pick is 2 which is opened to show syrup as big bottle of maple syrup is poured over her head. Her next pick 3 it says steal 100 points which she takes from Dandushma. Finally the last one is 4 which gives her 250 points.

Next up is Ezeperaltaher first pick is 22 it opens to show 12 eggs 3 get cracked over her head 3 down the back of her pants 3 down the front of her shirt and 3 over her face. Her second pick is her next pick is 15 it opens to show lose sn article of clothing off comes her shoes and sock. Her next pick is 10 uh oh it say lose an article of clothing. She hesitates and protest big mistakes a stage hand picks for her yanking off her shorts to leave her in her underwear. Her next puck is 21 better hope this one is better. It opens to reveal 100 points finally putting her on the board.

Up next is Aus Filthherhis first pick is 7 it reads flour and water first a bucket of ice water then one of flour are dumped on him the door turns to paste when it hits his wet body. His next pick is 9 gravy is poured over his head. His next choice is 14 it opens to show gravy pie to the face a cold gravy and whip cream pieed is quickly shoved into his face. His last pick is 23 pie to ass. He is bent over and down comes his shorts and undies then as pied is slammed into his bare ass before he is allowed to pull up the shorts sgain.

Up last is Dandushma his first pick is 25 oops bad pick it says lose two articles if clothing off comes his shirt snd shorts leaving him in just his undies as the crowd roars with laughter. Better hope he doesn't lose any other clothes. His next pick is 11 it's a pie sandwich he gets s pie slammed into both sides of his head. His next choice is 5 the audience roars when it says lose an article of clothing since he only has his undies left he protested and begs but the stage hands rip them of revealing everything to the audiences. People are pointing and laughing a comment is heard about big hands not necessarily making big other parts snd tiny is repeatedly heard as he stand there getting redder and redder. His last pick i17 picking him up 100 points.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy