Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 01:57 PM   #16
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Messy can be good.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
During lunch you will find a seat where you are in full view of at least 2 men. Before each bite you will lick your lips and leave your tongue hanging out for 2 seconds. Then seductively lick the food and eat it. After every 3 bites you will say "i cant wait to get some cock". Enjoy your lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
How about this...

Every time you sit down at a toilet you are to say "I wish I was able to suck cock right now." 10 times.

And as far as lunch... how about you head to Starbucks after. Make sure to get a drink with a straw. And every time you take a sip, you much make eye contact with a male and swirl your tongue around the straw before sipping each time.
Sir Gman and mmhmm

I decided to combine your tasks, hope you both are pleased;

I went to the coffee shop in the atrium, still flushed with arousal from my elevator ride.

I sat along the outside edge of the seating area, facing in towards the patrons. this afforded me an excellent view of the 10 or 12 tables in the restaurant, and gave all who wished to participate, an unobstructed view on me.

I sat in my chair, angled approximately 60 degrees relative to the table, this allowed me to cross my legs and have them extended off to the side of the table offering a clear view of my 5 inch heels, calves, and thighs framed nicely by the slit on the side of my skirt.

I had ordered a nice iced latte with whipped cream as well as a rather generously size chocolate éclair covered in whipped cream as well.

Stirring the latte, I made a point of holding the straw up and licking the cream off with the tip of my tongue prior to returning it to the cup. This immediately caught the attention of two lone males each at their own tables.

Squaring my body now to the table, placing my palms flat on the surface, I bent forward slightly, opened my dark red lips, and centered the straw using my tongue as I wrapped my lips around it and slid it slightly into my mouth, slowly drawing the deliciousness into my warm mouth.......releasing the stray from my lips as I looked up at one of the men watching.
I let a bit of the cream dribble onto my bottom lip while I held his gaze.

His eyes were transfixed, moving from my lips, to my breasts, to my legs now tightly pushed together as I clenched my pussy, ankles wrapped together, awkwardly with my 5 inch heels that seemed to be a point on interest for him.
Swinging my legs back out, crossing them, letting my one heel dangle without loosing my visual connection........I slowly mouthed the words "I cant wait to get Sir cock".........repeated 2 more times.......then licked off the remnant cream glistening on my lower lip.

Turning my attention to the other man, who had been a witness to all this, I picked up the cream covered éclair , leaning back, lifting it level with my mouth, slowly made a long lick along the edge of the cream topping. I could feel his eyes on me. without moving the pastry away from my mouth, I moved only my eyes to find his. without looking away, I cleaned the remnant cream off my lips with my finger tip. then smiled at him.

Next, opening my mouth, touching the bottom edge of the delicious treat, I slid it into my wide open mouth, cream smearing all over my lips, again, eyes finding his, he seemed transfixed on my lips.

Realizing my mess, I stood, my mouth still a creamy mess, and began walking towards him. At this point both he and I became aware that my recently adjusted bra, courtesy of Sir Shadow, had now become less of a concealing under garment and more of a accentuating device. Apparently, when I leaned forward and "went down" on the creamy latte straw, the girls had escaped and it was quite obvious.

So, 38DD breasts out, a creamy mess all over my dark lips stick, highly aroused, wet and struggling to walk in 5 inch heels.......I moved toward to man. "excuse me" I said, reaching past him to grab a napkin from the counter, extending the tip of my finger inside the napkin, slowly wiping the cream from my face, " that was delicious' I commented, "but so messy, but messy can be fun don't you think so Sir"?

"some men like messy" he replied.....awkwardly crossing his legs.

Lunch over...........back to work boys

andreaswallows.............as cream fills her mouth

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-25-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:05 PM   #17
Gman7575
Account Banned

Such a good girl!! I am very pleased!!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #18
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Take the stairs when you come into your office builiding, and hold (hug) your bag in front of you. Imagine you are carrying your master who has penetrated you and run to the next floor with that image in mind. Put down the bag, and then slowly squat down over it, imagining you are being impaled again. Pick up the bag and go to the next floor repeating the experience.

I am not sure on which floor you are, but do this until the 10th floor, then get out of of the staircase, and take the elevator to the floor on which you work....
Old 01-25-2017, 02:59 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default 5 times twice = a wet horny slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
How about this...

Every time you sit down at a toilet you are to say "I wish I was able to suck cock right now." 10 times.

And as far as lunch... how about you head to Starbucks after. Make sure to get a drink with a straw. And every time you take a sip, you much make eye contact with a male and swirl your tongue around the straw before sipping each time.
Sir mmHmm,

I just completed the outstanding item from your post Sir.

I went to the women's washroom down the hall from my office, while sitting on the toilet, I repeated 5 times; "I wish I was able to suck Sir cock right now"

Exiting the bathroom, I decided to add a twist, I slipped out into the elevator lobby, standing in front of the mirror in the crowded foyer, applying lipstick, I repeated 5 more times "I wish I was able to suck Sir cock right now"

I hope you are pleased Sir mmHmm.

andreaswallows............without messing her lipstick

Old 01-25-2017, 03:07 PM   #20
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Andrea, for the next hour, whenever you use a pen you either need to rub a nipple with it for at least 3 seconds or put at least half of it in your mouth and slide your tongue around it - you know the right way, I'm sure.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:22 PM   #21
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Tying in with Berserk's post above - I want you to pen us a fictions story while in public.

===
Imagine you were rescued from an island by a hot pilot. In the past, your mind was only set on survival and not on self pleasure. NOW you are really horny. The pilot will not let you board without a bj. You can nickname him your SIR if he is the only one you are to fantasize about.

Once you are boarded, the pilot pushes you out of the plane/helicopter with a parachute.. While skydiving, you realize that the chute will NOT open until you cum.
===

Later, type this story up for us to read. If you didn't get wet while writing it, then make changes until you do.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.

Last edited by DigitalKat; 01-25-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #22
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Well I have an idea, since I found this somewhat late I took some time to think of a good one. Anytime you are reading a file, whether someone is in front of you or not be sure that you are sucking a pen as erotically as you can. Anything someone is speaking to you be sure you are clenching your pussy. If you see someone clearly coming to your office repeat the phrase "I'm a dirty cumslut who really wants to cum and suck cock" 7 times. Finally, you are now only allowed to eat long foods, and before eating them you must lock eyes with someone and take it as deep as possible, then pull it out and, while still maintint eye contact, give a small kiss to the end of it and proceed to eat.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 01-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #23
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Wow all those lucky guys getting to see those gorgeous tits. You sure know how to make me extra jealous Andrea!! I need to move wherever you are and hope I run into you

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #24
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Reports with a twist

Quote:
Get the pervy guy back in your office. Tell him you have t had a cock in your mouth in nearly 2 weeks and it makes you sad. Then gently twist your nipples a few times and tell him he may leave now!
Sir Gman,

I just called Pervy guy into my office, I asked him to bring the December month end reports with him. Prior to him arriving, I made sure both of the chairs in front of my desk were pushed in.

As he entered the office, I pointed to the right corner of my desk, nearest me and motioned for him to put the files there........" lets see what you have for me" as I turned to the right in my chair, as if to encourage him to stand at the side of my desk.

He placed the report down and remained standing there, " any thing of interest stand out in here"? I asked now facing him.

He could clearly see down my open blouse, as I held my stare on his now tightening pants.

He mumbled something, flipped a couple of pages, as I slipped my fingers inside my open blouse finding my hard sensitive nipple. Just then, my screen saver returned.
He stared, stared at the photo of my tanned oiled breasts, then back down my blouse, then at his obvious hard cock pushing uncomfortably against his pants. I didn't move..............he became more uncomfortable....... I stared at his cock throbbing behind the fabric........I looked up and whispered "I haven't had a cock in my mouth for almost 2 weeks, I am so wet right now, thank you for bringing me this, you should go now as I'm sure we both have things to deal with"

He turned, holding the file folder in front of his obvious hard cock, and left my office.

I'm so wet right now I cant stand it..........I so want to touch myself.......I must admit, this is worse than any edge or denial thread I have ever experienced.

Thank you Sir

xoxoxo..........

andreaswallows..................but alas...........nothing is there

Old 01-25-2017, 04:14 PM   #25
Gman7575
Account Banned

Awesome report!! You know that guy is gonna be thinking about you and jerking off tonight!!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 01-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default I try to please..........

Quote:
Awesome report!! You know that guy is gonna be thinking about you and jerking off tonight!!
Sir,

an interesting thought.............you know how instantly wet I become knowing that I have cause random cocks to get hard..........and how much I enjoy being the inspiration for others pleasure.

Makes a girl wonder if any other men have "privately enjoyed this sluts reporting" today??

I would love to know.........perhaps I might receive some PMs letting me know if my efforts are appreciated......

andreaswallows...........can you picture that?

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 04:41 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default On the tip of my tongue..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Andrea, for the next hour, whenever you use a pen you either need to rub a nipple with it for at least 3 seconds or put at least half of it in your mouth and slide your tongue around it - you know the right way, I'm sure.
My Dear Sir Berserk, it been a long time.........

I thought I would let you know that since first seeing your post, I have been constantly sliding the blunt end of my rather weighty Montblanc pen between my lips. The feeling of the solid mass in my mouth has caused my mind to yearn for the feel of Sirs cock back in my mouth.........where it belongs.

The pocket clip of my pen is a rather interesting design, in so far as it is a pewter metal replica of a serpentine snake, the texture, character and feel of it against my tongue only serve to make me focus clearly on the object between my lips..........certainly a good exercise to keep my oral skills well honed don't you think?

Thank you Sir for keeping my purposeful mouth on point.

andreaswallows..........after considerable specific tongue play.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:58 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Squeeze play........

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well I have an idea, since I found this somewhat late I took some time to think of a good one. Anytime you are reading a file, whether someone is in front of you or not be sure that you are sucking a pen as erotically as you can. Anything someone is speaking to you be sure you are clenching your pussy. If you see someone clearly coming to your office repeat the phrase "I'm a dirty cumslut who really wants to cum and suck cock" 7 times. Finally, you are now only allowed to eat long foods, and before eating them you must lock eyes with someone and take it as deep as possible, then pull it out and, while still maintint eye contact, give a small kiss to the end of it and proceed to eat.
Sir John,

As I mentioned to Sir Berserk, my mouth has been fixated on my pen all afternoon. Since reading your post, I have also added your mantra to my default behavior. Specifically, any time anyone walking past or into my office makes eye contact, I immediately begin to recite "I'm a dirty cum slut who really wants to cum and suck cock" Added attention is placed on the words "cum" and "cock"....as soon as I say these words, in clench, tighten and bear down on my pussy muscles. always in sets of 7.

At this time, I have not had another opportunity to eat again, however, I will remember your direction when next I do.

This drenched, dripping cock craving slut thanks you for the structured instruction SIR.

xoxoxo............

andreaswallows............specifically as instructed.

Old 01-25-2017, 07:14 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default andreaswallows...........Going down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Take the stairs when you come into your office builiding, and hold (hug) your bag in front of you. Imagine you are carrying your master who has penetrated you and run to the next floor with that image in mind. Put down the bag, and then slowly squat down over it, imagining you are being impaled again. Pick up the bag and go to the next floor repeating the experience.

I am not sure on which floor you are, but do this until the 10th floor, then get out of of the staircase, and take the elevator to the floor on which you work....
Sir Itakltak,

I just completed your task on my way out of the building. I took the liberty of modifying it slightly, I hope you will be pleased Sir.

I decided carrying my rather small purse in front of me really serve no purpose due to its small size. I take full responsibility for not making that clear for you Sir right from the start.

As well, squatting over the purse would not be permitted; according to my Sirs rules, I may not touch, or cause to be touched any area of my pussy or clit.

Now, to what I did for you Sir;

I elected to walk down 10 flights of stairs, I elected to do so with my blouse unbuttoned, and my breasts removed from my bra and fully exposed. In addition, I pulled me skirt up and extra 5 inches such that the hem line was almost even with my pussy. To add a level of danger, I put in my ear buds, thusly preventing me from hearing anyone who may be coming up or down the stairs.

Danger, exposure, risk of being caught are all senarios that make this slut hot and wet....

I began my descent....let me tell you, going down stairs in 5 inch heels is a struggle....

- counting the stairs
- feeling my breasts bounce with each step
- the cool air of the cold stairwell sending chills thru my saturated cunt
- Nipples rock hard
- the fear of being caught

Hot, wet, invigorating, and thrilling Sir Itakltak.

This public slut thanks you SIR

andreaswallows............her heart races at the thought of being caught

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #30
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Andrea gets turned on by making others horny. Lets make her squirm even more. I dare everyone here to read her reports and at least edge to them. Make sure you let her know that you did just that!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
The following user says Thank You to DigitalKat for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, office, public, slut, wet