-100 slaps
-75 with a spoon alternating every 5 hits
-5 punches
-10 hard hits with a shoe
-75 with ice cubes in a sock
-100 quick slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-80 with a remote alternating every 5
I have been decently busy recently but I am planning on catching up as much as i can today. I'll probably regret doing so many in a row but That's a problem for future me to deal with. I'll start with this one so you know I saw it!
After the first set of slaps I remembered just how much busting hurts!! I really shouldn't have taken a break cause now I'm not used to it at all! the ice in a sock is now my least favorite implement cause its just like fruit in a sock but It hurts more and its cold!! my balls are so sore. The squeezes hurt so much and really made me nauseous. the remote hits also hurt even more since they were right after the squeezes! this is gonna be a hard day if plan to catch up
Old 10-25-2020, 04:24 PM   #3
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Tie your balls up
-50 to the left with a spoon
-100 slaps
-50 hits to both with a shoe
-100 hits with ice cubes in a sock
-50 hits to the left with a hairbrush
-50 with a book
-50 with a phone cord

Quote:
Is anyone still participating here??

-100 slaps
-5 punches
-100 quick slaps
Of course! I've reported on every one so far

I did both of your tasks back to back. Big mistake.
The slaps and punches and brushes and books and stuff were all fine. They hurt, but nothing out of the ordinary anymore.
The ice in a sock... that's creative. And it hurts like crazy. The cold eventually sinks in after 20 or 30 busts as the water melts and soaks through the sock. But it feels like you're getting kicked every time. gahh..

The wooden spoons and remotes and bush hits were another step up from the sock. They always sting so badly. Those always get me, especially the wooden spoon.
But this time, what hurt the worst was definitely the cords. They STING. Real bad. I can only take a few at a time. So those 50 were torture. It took me a long while to finish all of them.

Thanks for the fun tasks!! I hope some more people start giving tasks, it'll make joining for a week worth it!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 10:38 PM   #4
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

I started the day with a couple tasks for lost bets - unusual they would also include ball busts! and inserting 6 ice cubes thnaks to Sir TW, then on to the recent task for the lovely Miss BGBO and one older task I owed thta i accomplished yesterday!

Quote:

-100 slaps
-5 punches
-100 quick slaps
A laundry list of busts. Alternating between targets every 5 adds a special challenge: switching busting hands, allowing one ball to rest and recover from the sting while other ball is receiving the spanks. This way, neither ball goes numb and the sting is "enjoyed" the entire number of spanks (usually my ball will go numb after about 35 relatively hard busts, so pain is not noticed right away, but lingering effects felt throughout the day).

As mentioned in chat, the 5-second ball squeezes are a killer. After the 3rd, the ache in my stomach never went away. (The ice insertions, being filled with a little ice cold water did not help make this any easier!).

Finally task complete, alternating once again, stinging once again...

Thank You Miss BGBO!

Quote:
Everyone- the next 3 times you go to the bathroom do 15 busts right before you use the toilet.
One of my previous debts, i did this yesterday; tougher to bust the more i had to pee. Since type of busts were not specified, i went with HARD punches as they are quieter than slaps, spanks even though they hurt more... another task complete and only a few more to go....

Thanks once again Miss BGBO!

Today is my last official day in the thread before asking release, but I still have a few remaining tasks (listed below). Hope to get through these in the next days and then ask release.

4911 (Emmy)
4989 (SexyPlant)
5048 (SexyPlant)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-25-2020 at 11:12 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 04:37 PM   #5
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Tie your balls up
-50 to the left with a spoon
-100 slaps
-50 hits to both with a shoe
-100 hits with ice cubes in a sock
-50 hits to the left with a hairbrush
-50 with a book
-50 with a phone cord

Quote:

-100 slaps
-5 punches
-100 quick slaps
This may be ballbusting suicide but I've just completed these back to back, I deserve the punishment!

So I tried my balls up separately with a rough piece of rope before getting started. I grabbed my girlfriend's pointiest stiletto and began to viciously whack my poor left ball, 50 strikes caused me severe but deserved pain! I spent about 5 minutes rolling around on the floor after in agony!
Then I grabbed the pair together and gave them 100 firm slaps, 50 bpm , a quick 2 minute battering.
Back to the shoe, fortunately both balls took this punishment so I alternated every 10 strikes!
A cruel cruel task ice is! The sharp edge grip into the skin, only saved by the thickness of my football sock.
Back to the left but, fuck! I grabbed a thin brush and began to whack it harder and harder, each strike bringing tears to my eyes.
Next I placed my balls onto a table and knelt just having them balanced on the edge, free and exposed. I then proceeded to drop a large heavy book 50 times from head height! Ouch!
And the final task, of the first dare. I grabbed my phone charger cable and whipped dangerously at my already swollen and battered balls!

I kept my balls tied but had a 15 minute break from the task.

I started with my balls out stretched and 100 harsh slaps! 50 BPM once again, a cruel two.minutes.
Next I grabbed my trusty wooden spoon, with it in one hand and my balls in the other I proceeded to beat them hard. Swapping every 5 as requested, giving my right nut the extra hits!
For the punches I grabbed them together and best down hard onto my bruised balls.
10 hard hits! Yelp! With a shoe! Ahhh! The stiletto returns. 5 hits to each. Each hit causes me to fall in pain!
Fortunately the ice had melted slightly so they were more rounded, still hard and heavy but less sharp to the touch!
100 quickfire slaps! I somehow completed these in 43 seconds! Don't know it that's actually that quick but it felt it!

Ooh my poor balls did not need the squeezes, the rest time was very pleasant, the squeezes were not!

And finally! Punishment for watching too much TV on my week off? Maybe? Painful? Definitely! I alternated as requested, and evenly beat my poor balls.

Thank you Miss for the tasks!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk