Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2018, 12:06 PM   #3
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Okay, so the Holy Trainer V2 arrived today and I've had it on now for seven hours. There was a bit of an issue fitting it at first which has led to quite a painful sensation on my balls, mainly on my right, but that will not be permanent and I suspect it was just my inexperience in getting everything sorted - also down to the fact that I am only learning and there were no instructions.

Perhaps fitting the device earlier in the morning when it's not so hot and then waiting until everything has calmed down would be a good idea - before attempting to drive and walk long distances. That said, otherwise very comfortable. In trying to stop getting excited I have noticed that I have to keep my bladder muscles more relaxed than I am used to, which led to some seepage, now explaining why there are hints online about people having to use panty-liners.

All in all though, I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone else who, like me, knows nothing. I have shaved nowt and there has been no issue with the hair, you've just got to be aware of it (hair) when fitting the device.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, chastity, experience, review