Originally Posted by Amy.w View Post
Would love to do this if someone rolls for me

0 How often to roll:

Don't let the challenges build up! - Roll once a day

Start Here

New clothes! Buy at least 2 microkinis - Throw out all other bikinis

+6=7

Spoiler:
Accessorise! Go out and buy 5 new accessories for your new look – can be anything from jewellery to nipple pasties!

+2=9
Spoiler:
Home-made - Make one slutty outfit out of anything which isn't clothes, and spend at least an hour outside in it

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule: (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...)

10b.
Spoiler:
Once for each time you make a guy cum – no stockpiling though, you must cum once before you can earn another

+1=11
Spoiler:
NEW RULE –Except your head, you must keep your body free of hair from now on – go get it waxed off now!

+5=16

Spoiler:
NEW RULE - Make sure you are horny! Edge at least once a day.

+5=21

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject

20f.
Spoiler:
Jack of all trades - Roll on this chart every week, but to make up for your lack of dedication, you have to at least spend 3 hours total a week practising!

Week 1: 20e.
Spoiler:
Double up – You must choose two of your holes – for 15 minutes each day, you must have a toy in each of those holes, and a guy must use each hole once per week

Week 2:
20e.
Spoiler:
Double up – You must choose two of your holes – for 15 minutes each day, you must have a toy in each of those holes, and a guy must use each hole once per week

Week 3:
20b.
Spoiler:
Straight sex – You must spend 15 mins a day riding a sex toy, and fuck a guy once a week

+4=24

Spoiler:
NEW RULE : Secondary skill - roll again on challenge 10, and follow both rules

10e.
Spoiler:
Only with a guys permission – if you ask and he says no, you have to edge and not ask that guy again for a day

+1=25
Spoiler:
Get out there! - Suck a guy off in a public toilet

+5=30
30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum

30f.
Spoiler:
Somewhere within 10 mins walk of your house

+2=32

Spoiler:
Sluts swing both ways – Give another girl an orgasm

+2=34
Spoiler:
Practise your art! - Show off your new speciality to 3 different guys. If you choose to double up, it must be 3 pairs of guys! If you are Jack of all trades, you must do 6 guys - One for each speciality, and 2 for the double up!

+4=36
Spoiler:
Around the body! Get each different hole used in 3 consecutive nights, using 3 different guys!

+5=41

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!

40b.
Spoiler:
Spin the roulette! You must convince 5 guys to cum on random chat sites a week – offer them something nice!

+6=46

Spoiler:
Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

+4=50
50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

And if continue to the real end:

+2=52
Spoiler:
Threesome! Find a couple to have a threesome - make sure both the guy and the girl cum!

+1=53

Spoiler:
Body Mod - Get your nipple or clit pierced

+6=59
Spoiler:
NEW RULE - On the edge! Each morning when you wake, and each night before you sleep, edge!

60 STOP HERE Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)
60f.
Spoiler:
Until you redo this dare - every slut should go back to school

+2=62
Spoiler:
NEW RULE – Underwear on show – You can wear only lingerie whilst in your own home, unless you are getting ready to go out! No exceptions!

+4=66

Spoiler:
Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!

+3=69
Spoiler:
Sluts go better in pairs - Show one of your friends this dare, and try and convince them to start! If you fail, take their share of guys – fuck an extra 2 guys a week!

70 STOP HERE Hard mode activate! These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam

70e.
Spoiler:
Exhibitionist slut – Spend a half hour a day nude in public – it can be walking, driving, anywhere outside of buildings. However, you also cannot get dressed till at least 10 guys have seen you each day

+3=73
Spoiler:
NEW RULE - Really no friendzone! Each week you must fuck a guy you already knew but never fucked before (family excluded). If you run out of guys, you can lose this rule.

+6=79
Spoiler:
Unlucky! Start over, keeping all your current rules! (you may also re-roll roll 0 if you want)

so restart I let someone else roll for u.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:30 PM   #4
Amy.w
Account Banned

Should I report here or pm?

Wanting to participate in long challenges with daily reports

PM dares

Limits: illegal, pics and vids, family and permanent

Email is [email protected]

Post dares and tasks to me at this link http://listmoz.com/#bmybMb8M5CbjVQ2hfK
Amy.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:15 AM   #5
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy.w View Post
Should I report here or pm?
Im sure more people enjoy it if you report here.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:31 AM   #6
Amy.w
Account Banned

OK, I'm unsure on whether or not I should do weekly updates to save time but I'll start with today when I bought two Microkinins 1 green and 1 pink. I'm a little nervous but excited

Wanting to participate in long challenges with daily reports

PM dares

Limits: illegal, pics and vids, family and permanent

Email is [email protected]

Post dares and tasks to me at this link http://listmoz.com/#bmybMb8M5CbjVQ2hfK
Amy.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #7
mamabear

Ok this looks fun! Going to give it a try and see how it goes, not too afraid to get a little slutty .
I got the speedrun roll, so have to try to do all the rolls in a week, which I'm pretty sure will be almost impossible for me lol. I'll be sure to do the punishment at the end, and not going to look at it until I've failed.

These are my rolls, trying the 0-50 difficulty:

Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

New clothes! Buy at least 2 slutty costumes - the more skin the better!

Accessorise! Go out and buy 5 new accessories for your new look – can be anything from jewellery to nipple pasties!

Cum conrtrol rule: Whenever you like! You are a lucky slut
... lucky me

NEW RULE –Except your head, you must keep your body free of hair from now on – go get it waxed off now!

Toy shopping! Go out and buy a type of toy you don't already own!

Specialty: Straight sex – You must spend 15 mins a day riding a sex toy, and fuck a guy once a week

Bi-Curious? Kiss 10 girls in one night – Hope the guys like the show!

NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

Going Commando - Wear a short skirt and no underwear - make sure at least 10 guys get a good look upskirt whilst you are out!

Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum: The nearest supermarket

Practise your art! - Show off your new speciality to 3 different guys. If you choose to double up, it must be 3 pairs of guys! If you are Jack of all trades, you must do 6 guys - One for each speciality, and 2 for the double up!

Double up! Get spit roasted

Ambidextrous – Give 2 hand jobs at the same time! The guys must cum within 1 minute of each other!

Webslut: Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

Find a new sex position online that you have never tried - fuck a guy in it this week!

Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location:
Public toilets - Mens side only!
In an alley! Try and find a quiet one
At the side of a busy road - Hope no-one looks over!
In a hotel - the classic place for quick hook ups
At a beach! Go for an adventure each week
Guys choice! You just need the cocks

And that's the end... Definitely not going to be able to do all this in one week! lol I'll see how long it takes though. Seems like fun though!

Anything not listed I may still like, or dislike, I just figured I should put together a little list so I'm not asked as much.
mamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #8
Sakura132345

Send a message via ICQ to Sakura132345

i got 2 and 2 and 6
Sakura132345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:47 AM   #9
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so AllInGirl and I are doing this dare as a challenge against each other, with a forfeit for the loser. The rules we will follow are:

- We can only roll once per day at most
- We can only roll again once we have completed a task
- Whatever we roll we have to do, no changes allowed
- We will report in our respective blogs to keep track of our progress.
- First one to get to and complete task 80 is the winner.
- Loser will redo the entire dare with rolls made by the winner, and whilst the loser is completing the challenge, she will serve the winner with only 2 limits

We are starting today, so keep an eye on our blogs for progress reports.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:43 AM   #10
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
Ok, so AllInGirl and I are doing this dare as a challenge against each other, with a forfeit for the loser. The rules we will follow are:

- We can only roll once per day at most
- We can only roll again once we have completed a task
- Whatever we roll we have to do, no changes allowed
- We will report in our respective blogs to keep track of our progress.
- First one to get to and complete task 80 is the winner.
- Loser will redo the entire dare with rolls made by the winner, and whilst the loser is completing the challenge, she will serve the winner with only 2 limits

We are starting today, so keep an eye on our blogs for progress reports.
Excellent 👌
I've subscribed to both blogs 😉 Maybe you girls could put a link to your blogs in your bio to give this more exposure...
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:30 AM   #11
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Sounds exciting but I could never complete this!

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk