Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
bw2642

Default Revenge of the GF

This story is my best recollection of events that transpired roughly 1 year ago. Long story short, I cheated on my girlfriend, which was a mistake, and eventually she did forgive me, but only after getting her revenge. At the time, I was at university living in an off campus apartment.

>>> Revenge of the GF part 1

“Don’t worry, she won’t be back for quite some time. She is with her study group for the test tomorrow.” I thought to myself. I grabbed the butt of the female (the one I cheated with) leaning against me. She squeaked and then giggled. I unlocked the door to the apartment and welcomed her in. I asked her if she needed a glass of water. She brushed up against me. Her hands grabbed my thighs. My penis started getting a little hard. Her hands started inching towards my penis. “The only thing I need right now is you.” We started making out. Her nails dug into my thighs. We started moving towards the bedroom door, while continuing our tongue exchange.

I started to take off my shirt, she paused and smiled. She felt my abs. I could tell she was very pleased. “You next” I demanded. She took off her shirt, making sure to fix her hair. Liking what I saw, I then budged her until we were at the bed. I jumped on top of her, careful not to hurt her. I embraced her exposed breast. We made out for a few minutes. My penis was solid, it was ready for duty.

Then my next door neighbored turned on his annoyingly loud stereo. The music went right through our paper thin walls. This abruptly halted our rhythm. We stared at each other. She gave off a laugh, and then starting unzipping my belt. She did manage to get the belt off, however she could not unzip my blue jeans. So I did that for her. With my jeans unzipped she pulled my pants down to expose my black boxer briefs with a red band and my fully erect penis.

Standing in front of my bed she pulled her pants down and jumped on me. She came up right to my face and told me she had a surprise for me. She put a blindfold, one that actually worked. She put her finger on my lips and walked into the restroom. I had a rushing feeling. About two minutes later she was gently directing my hands and feet to the corners of my bed, locking them in handcuffs. There were several reasons why I was ok with this, first she had asked me in advanced, second I knew she was into BDSM, and third would do this type of thing all the time with my girlfriend. Then came a dreadful pause for 30 seconds. Anything could come next.

I felt a bump like there was a commotion in the restroom. I think she had fallen. Which would not be good, because there would really be nothing I could do. Then the front door to the apartment slammed shut. Something was definitely wrong. At that point I knew it was over. I yelled out for the women to unlock my handcuffs.

She sat on the bed next to me, and took the blindfolds off. It was my girlfriend. I don’t think I will ever forget her face. It was the “calm but ready to slice your neck when not looking look”. I kept repeating “fuck” in my head. I knew I was totally screwed. My girlfriend was the one who actually put the handcuffs on me. Then she had gotten the other girl out of the restroom, hence the bump. The door slamming shut was the other girl leaving. She must of silently walked through the front door at the perfect moment, spying on us through the door knob.

She got up and came back with scissors. She cut off my underwear. My entire body was sweaty. Then she found my blue jeans and pulled out my phone. I didn’t say a word, and I wouldn’t until she told me to do so. I did not want to provoke her. She took a picture of me. Then showed me my facebook homepage with the picture in an attachment ready to send. Everyone I knew, including my family would be able to view the picture if she hit send.

She broke the silence “I trust you will do exactly what I say?” I replied “Guess so.” She turned around, thinking. There was a 30 second pause. I was about to lose my shit. I really thought she was just going to hit send and leave there and then. I started to give some tears, “I promise I will do whatever you say” I said disgracefully. She turned towards me. Her attitude was a tiny bit sympathetic. She then said “If you do what I say, and your attitude reflects that, I will think about not sending this picture but I am not promising anything.”

I was very grateful, she could ruin my entire life at that moment in time. More importantly, I deserved to have my life ruined. Would anyone blame her if she sent the picture? No of course not. She picked up my underwear and left the room. She came back with it, but she had dipped it in something.

I closed my eyes are opened up. She stuffed my sweaty disgusting underwear, apparently dipped in hot sauce in my mouth, setting my mouth on fire. Those tears were from the heat. “Does that hurt” she asked. She slapped my face with all her force. “DOES IT?” I nodded repeatedly. She then went to hitting me repeatedly in my mid section. She might as well have been hitting a car. My midsection had taken worse.

After a few minutes she started to get fatigued and became less agitated, I think she sensed that she had control, and she was going to enjoy it. She started sending a few text from her phone. Her mind was now working at its peak, to plan her revenge.

She threw a very skimpy black pair of shorts at me, a undershirt, and my shoes. The shoes hit me in the face. She went over to my right side and unlocked the handcuff. Her other hand was holding my phone, hovering over the send button. “Unlock yourself and put these clothes on slowly.”

It took a minute but I managed to uncuff my other hand, and then my feet. “Can I have some underwear?” “No” I pulled the skimpy black shorts up. There was a bulge. I then put the undershirt on and the shoes without socks. “We are going to have a little road trip.” She tossed my car key at me. Keeping her distance she kept her finger ready on the send button, and my apartment key in her pocket. We left the apartment and went downstairs to my car. There was no time I was going to ambush her before she could hit the send button. I had to follow her orders. No matter what.
I opened the car, she told me to go in the drivers seat. She then sat in the back of the car on the other side, she was as far away as she possible. By this time the sun was gone, and the streets were dark. She gave me street directions as we went through the city. We had been driving about 40 minutes. The only good news was that I was nowhere near the university. She gave the order to turn into a parking garage. Thankfully there were very few vehicles on the lower levels, and we kept going up until we reached the highest level. Which was completely empty. There was also nowhere to hide.

She started staring at me.

>>>

Should I finish this?
bw2642 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bw2642 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female domination