Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Trouble at School

I'm not sure if I'm a good writer or not but I decided to try it out and see what you guys and girls think so...here goes nothing!

First class of the day was only 2 minutes away for Rachel. She had just walked in to the school grounds. She went to her locker and got out all the books she needed for the first few classes and then set off to her first classroom.

Once she got to her classroom she spotted her best friend Lauren and took a seat next to her. "Hey! How are you?" asked Lauren. "I'm good thanks, how about you?" asked Rachel in return. "I'm good. Hey this is kind of random to start of a conversation but is there anyone that you particularly fancy in this class?" Rachel didn't actually like anyone. She wasn't really into boys but she wasn't sure if she was into girls either. She had just decided to delay that for another time and that time hopefully wasn't now. "No not really" she said. "I don't either, it's just that all those girls over there are talking about who they like and if you did then you should have talked with them." "Why would I want to talk to them when I can talk to you?" "Well...they're popular girls!" "So what?"

"Alright everyone take a seat please!" exclaimed Mrs Price as she walked into the room.

The class went very slowly for both Rachel and Lauren. It was Social Studies class which wasn't very exciting especially because Mrs Price just talks all the time. The next class went very quickly though because it was Music and it was quite fun. Half way through the lesson Rachel needed to go to the bathroom so she put her hand up. "Sir can I please go to the bathroom?" "Yes ok, but take someone with you, I wouldn't want you to get lost!" Mr Daniels was very strict about taking someone with you when you go to the bathroom because once a new kid in the school got lost on his first day and they couldn't find him for almost 2 hours!

Lauren went with Rachel to the bathroom and Rachel quickly went into the stall and did her business. She came out to wash her hands and started talking to Lauren. "You know we should just stay in here for a while!" "Why? there's not that much longer of class left." replied Lauren.

Suddenly the door opened and three girls walked in. They were the same girls that Lauren had been talking about before.

The first girl started "I hear you like to talk behind people's backs?"

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nude.for.life for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk