Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #11
FLCL

Rachel's rule is inspired by a response samantha69 left on my profile.

Chapter 17 (continued)

Rachel made her rule, "Everyone who rolls an odd number before Pat's next turn has to work together to get him off. The last one to roll an odd number has to take his load in her mouth or on her body."

Everyone was shocked. "That is fucked up, Rachel," replied Marie. I asked curiously, "What if no one rolls an odd number before my turn?" Rachel answered, "Then the rule is off." I said a prayer that Marie would roll even on her next turn.

After a tense pause, Dakota picked up the die. She held it for a minute before releasing. It came up a 2. "Sorry Pat," she smiled. Sarah picked up the die and rolled a 3. She removed her shorts, revealing her sexy panties. She glared at Marie, Lindsay, and Brittany, "One of you bitches better roll odd." Everyone chuckled. Marie rolled a 4 and shouted, "Thank God!" Lindsay blushed bright red after she rolled a 1 and Brittany rolled a 2.

"Thanks Lindsay," joked Sarah. "This is so messed up!" Lindsay shouted. Rachel responded, "Aww, don't be mad. You get to take your first load with all of your closest friends!" Lindsay pleaded, "Don't make me do this. Please guys." Sarah explained to Lindsay, "Hey, this is part of the game. You've been curious about Pat's dick all night. Why are you getting up-tight now? You might love it." Lindsay didn't respond.

I didn't know what to say. My dick was hard as a rock. All I could imagine was releasing all over Lindsay. I wondered whether she would take it in her mouth. If not, what would she do with it? Oh my god, the best night of my life was about to get even better.

Advertisements
Kink Talk