Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Pokerboy
Account Banned

Default Tricky Girls [NON-FICTION]

Greeting all..... Some of you may have already heard of me. My Name is Jake I am 17 years old. If anyone has read the stories about Tessdog then you are sure to have heard of the famous Jake. I have been looking at getDare for awhile now. I have even given a story about when I got dressed up like a girl. Tessdogs absence I think is like halfway over. So he should be back soon. He has told me to send his love.... Well I am here to write stories and make you all happy, so let the fun begin.

Ok... I am male 17 years old. One day at school, these really really hot girls come and start teasing me. They tell me to come with them and like a teenage fool I do.
They take me into the girls bathroom where they tell me they will bring me to the next level of fun. I am pleased, so they tell me to meet them after school. After school ends I follow them to their car.

Part 2 Coming Soon!

Last edited by Pokerboy; 03-23-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Because I wanted show Depp=noob=lol that I can really write a story : )
Pokerboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk