Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
slave_boi

Default The Teacher [Fiction]

this is my first time writting a story so let me know what you all think

PART 1
I was there in my science classroom sitting in my back corner with my best friend, nicole. It was like any other science class. We were doing a lab with some chemicals. As usual we weren't paying any attention. We just put random stuff in the beaker. I put some green liquid and mixed it with the blue powder because i thought it would look pretty cool. It did, untill it started to foam up and splash all over me.
My teacher (who is female, blonde and about 28 with some really nice boobs) told everyone to get out of the classroom while I take an emergency shower. I was scared that i would die, so i stripped down bare naked and then all of a sudden my teacher pulls out her cell phone and starts taking pictures of me. She said after i was to take the shower to go to the girls bathroom to meet her.

When i finsihed taking the shower i decided to listen to her and go to the girls restroom. Now first let me point out that i am a guy so if someone see's me going there i'm going to be screwed. So I look around to see if anyone is watching me and i dont see anyone. I enter the bathroom only to see my teeacher, Ms. D. She pulls out her phone and tells me that i will be her slave for the rest of the month (it was only nov 8). I asked her what would happen if i dont and she showed me by sending a picture of me naked to her best girl friend. In the picture it said to come here and see him. So after what seemed like 30 min, she comes in. She tells me her name is Pamela. She is about my age (15 or so) blonde hair and has c cups.

what do u think so far?
this is just the intro so now i will start the main body with all the action
and if u have any suggestions then just message me
slave_boi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk