Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tuesday, January 1st

I woke up around 7 AM. I did my normal morning jog routine - lubed my buttplug with hotsauce and stuck it up my ass, then put a dildo in my pussy, clamped my nipples, put my running clothes on, and went out for a jog. I ran almost 6 miles that morning, and I was about to cum as I returned. As soon as I was in the door i begged Mistress to let me cum, even though I knew she would not give me permission. Instead, she pushed her hand into my pants, grabbed the dildo, and fucked me with it. I could barely stand up, my knees were very weak. I began shouting at Mistress, crying out for her to stop. I coudn't take it anymore. This made Mistress angry, so she stopped fucking me and dragged me to her bedroom. She took a ballgag out of her dresser and shoved it into my mouth, tightening the strap around my had as she told me to shut up. She spanked my ass, then told me to take out the toys, get dressed and make breakfast. I put on the red longsleeve top, the black miniskirt, the black thigh-high stockings, and the red suede platform wedges. Then I made breakfast, served it to Mistress, and we ate. She made me eat her out after that, her orgasm bringing my charge down to 1 and the clothes points to 14. After that, she decided that she wanted to tie me up and whip me. I bent myself over a stool, and she tied my ankles together before going to town on my ass and backside with her 9-tailed whip. It was very painful, but I loved it. I don't know why being whipped and tortured makes me wet, but it does. Sometimes I get hornier off of pain than I do being penetrated. After Mistress had had her fill of torturing me, she untied me and had me do chores, make lunch, and let me rest for much of the afternoon.

That night, after dinner, Mistress took me out to her backyard. She tied my arms behind my back around a tree. Then she told me that I would have to hold out a foot in the air for her to hump until she had orgasmed as many times as she wanted to. She would let me alternate my feet every orgasm. I held out my right foot with the toe of my heel up for her to rub herself on. She pulled down her pants and began. It was very hard to keep my foot up, Mistress put almost her entire weight on my as she rubbed herself against my shoe. All in all that night, she orgasmed 3 times, making me charge a negative 2 and the points 12.

Besides some basic flirting and her groping me a few times, that was all the interesting things that happened that day.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut