Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #16
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Dont worry, the dares are coming. I just figured switching up the story's setting would be a touch better since I didn't post in it for so long. I forgot what i was planning for this stoy anyways so it's all new!

Part 4: Boy dares

"I'll ask first I guess," Ben volunteered. He thought for a moment and then asked an unexpected question. "So what are the limits?"
"Nothing too gay like kissing eachother," I said.
"Masturbating?" He asked, getting a feel for the game.
"That's ok." Tyler said.
"And how about where? Just bathroom or outdoors too?" He asked.
"Let's keep it inside for now until we get bored." I said.
"How about dares only?" Riley suddenly asked and we agreed.
"Ok then!" Ben exclaimed, choosing his first victim carefully. "Riley, easy or hard dare?"
"I'll just have easy," he said.
"Ok, take a shower fully clothed until your clothes are soaked." So Riley jumped up and into the nearest shower, not bothering to use a curtain. He turned on the water and began to soak his jeans and shirt. After a minute of this he emerged as if he had jumped into the lake. His clothes were a lot tighter now and darker but he looked excited to be playing.
"Ok, what kind of dare do you want kyle?" He asked.
"Any is fine," I told him, not too worried.
"Ok then, pour shampoo down your underwear and rub it all in." So I got up, grabbing my own shampoo bottle and stuck it down into my briefs, releasing a fair amount over my cock. I ribbed it in through my pants to avoid too much mess on my hands. The group was satisfied with my job and I sat back down in the circle.
"Ok then tyler, how about you?" I asked.
"I'm fine with whatever," Tyler said, not too worried.
"Strip down to your boxres for the rest of the game." I told him. He was already standing and undressing before I was finished. In record time Tyler was down to some very loose white boxers with a small tent creeping up in them too.
"Ready for a dare ben?" Tyler asked.
"Give me your best!"
"Ok, I got a good one," Tyler said, all of us expecting something different. "Strip down to your underwear and stay that way. But, you have to pee your underwear and we get to pee on your underwear too."
I was surprised by how creative the dare was. Ben began to strip and pee himself while the rest of us pulled out our cocks. None of us had went to the bathroom all night and unleashed our yellow downpour over ben as he lied down for us. We we done and Ben's orange boxer-briefs were drenched and smelled too.
"I'm not going easy on you guys anymore!" Ben said, ready to begin the next round. "Kyle, ready for my good one?"
"Whatever you got," I said, not scared.
"Strip naked and have your hands hand-cuffed behind your back!" Ben exclaimed.
"Wait a sec..." I began but all three of them were already on me. Even if I didn't want to i'd be doing this dare. I began to wonder what they could do to me in such a valnerable position. It would be the toughest dare i've done since I played with my brother, and that time didn't turn out too well.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk