Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #11
nude.for.life

1. How often do you shower? Every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-10 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? The Morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, only when I am desperate to cum while in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Depends how fast I'm going :P
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yes, my room mate always complains but has no idea why i take so long

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? I don't have a lock on the door so they walk in, but i have never been caught jacking off in the shower
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Don't have a lock
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Don't have a lock

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
shower masturbation truth