Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #1
Cynor

Default [M] Alone till sunday... what to do...

So like the title says I'm alone until Sunday, baring any random friends wanting to hang out or something lol.

Well for me time alone is a rare thing, and I figure now is a great chance to just do a lot of random things without worrying much about like making too much noise or cleaning up (as in keeping it secret from roomies).

Which leads me to this... I figure it's time to get some outside ideas for more fun :P

The main limits I have are the normal ones for most people. No Pics, friends/family, illegal/dangerous, etc. One thing of note is that I'm not too into the using of icy hot and toothpaste and stuff as lube. I've tried it in the past and lets just say I'm not 100% convinced it's safe for me.

Other than that I'm pretty open to things and love to try out things. I'll consider mostly anything, and if I decide it sounds fun enough (and within my limits) I'll do it. If I don't... Well I'll explain and we all learn from it?

So just what do I have to play with? A lot...

Small, medium, and large dildos and plugs (note that the large dildo is 2+ inch and it's been awhile since I did anything... plug is like 1.70ish).
Inflatable plug (1.5 before inflation)
Gag
Vibe
Nipple Clamps/Cloths Pins
Cuffs
Spreader bar (with an attachable rod that will hold a dildo)
Cock ring
Parachute ball stretcher that can have weights hung from it
Wartenburg Wheel
Whip (Really more like Cat o Nine)
LOTS of Rope
Enema Kit

I kind of feel like I'm missing something but I do believe that is a good starting point for plenty of fun ideas.

So.... Lets get it going!

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk