Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Default Hitler

made this cos i think hitler and other evil dictators are very interesting.

I find it funny that the supposedly greatest leader at the time of hitler, hitler himself... who had taken all of europ from russia to the west all the way upto the atlantic in the east. IN 9 MONTHS!!! His new tactic of 'BLITZCREEK'(no idea how to spell:P) took the world by storm.

even though he was a bad man, and i hate him like hell because he is the cause of many deaths. He was pretty damn clever.

Any way i find it funny that this guy had taken all of europ apart from the UK. (god bless churchill for defending our land) Any way, this guy is winning the war. ALL he has to do it take out the UK and then pick a new target.
BUT does he do that? does he hell he decides to and be ani idiiot and attack russia AND carry on the battle over the chanal with britain.

THEN... when america declares war on japan he thinks oooo looks like a chance for more war . so hitler goes and declares war on america. Though one may argue that if he had not attacked russia then Stalin would of attacked him when his back was turned. Also that if he hadnt declared war on america there was a doubt that america would of entered europ at all.

well i cba to write more but i would be gratefull for any input on the matter. Or on any other type of evil dictator ie STALIN

but i prefere hitler :P

look forward to a nice arument ^_^
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk