Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
Tessdog
Account Banned

Default A Bunch of Stories About Twisted Mean Girls... [FICTION]

Story One (Comes from my stories and friends stories.)

Written By, Tessdogs Good Friend Luke.

I was 16 at the time. I was crazed over girls. That all I ever thougt about. So one day THE HOTTEST and meanest girls in my school come and start to tease me. I am turned on really easily. They tell me to come with them after School. So I call my mom and tell her I am not coming home after school. So the girls told me to meet them in the Gym after school. Cause they had Gym last Class. So I am chilling. Then around 16 Girls surrond me before I knew what hit me. They grab me down and carry me into the girls locker room. They take handcuffs at attach me to a pole. "You have a choice, you can be our slave or we can leave you here for the rest of week." I choose to be there slave. They undid the Handcuffs and then put them so my hands were tied behind my back. They put me in this Van and we drove off. Of course I was blindfolded. Meanwhile the girls in the Van are touching me everywhere. (I still have my clothes on Though) Fiannly the Van stops. My Blindfold comes off and I see a Salon. Also all the girls. I see girl clothes and I am freaked. They hold me down and take of my clothes. Then they take out a razor. They shave off my armpit hair. My Pubic hair. My Leg Hair. My Arm Hair everything but my eyebrows and my Head's hair. They take ducktape and tape down my Dick and my balls. Then they put this thing they use in movies to make skin and they create a Pussy for me. They cut a little peeing hole so I could still pee. Then they made me boobs. They made large boobs. But they used the movie stuff so it looked SO real. They then had taken my hair. ( I have long black hair) and had dyed it you guessed pure blond. They had made it look nice really nice. So the girls then took hundreds of Pictures of me nude or whatever I was. They added make-up and all that junk they did my nails. They even gave girls tattos. They Pierced my ears. The whole thing. Then They had given me new clothes I had to wear a thong, a bra. a miniskirt, and a short white tee that has a heart on it. Then they put these Shock Bands around my body so they were not visable. The Girls said I had to be there slave now and I disobyed I would be put in pain. So I was a girl well not yet. That had given my that drug that temoiraly gives you Girl Hormones of having a High Voice. So I was REALLY a girl. So I was told I had too be a Girl for 3 Weeks. Just So I could see how hard it is. That way me and my pervetness would never treat ladies bad again. So....

Day 1: TO Be Contiued....... Tell me what you think?
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk