Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I approached the foot of the street via another street, both deserted, and moved fast. The longer I stood around, the more likely anyone was to see me. The curtains were closed in the first few houses and I couldn't see lights on in any of them. I also couldn't see if there was anyone in any of the parked cars down the road.

Ah, what the hell, I thought, and pulled off my shoes.

I had a moment of paralysis, but quickly pulled off my shirt, freezing again before unzipping and stepping out of my jeans. I was naked on a city street. I shivered and then realised I should get moving. I pulled out my phone and got the video to record, flashing it up and down my body.

I pulled my clothes into a bag and started running down the street. I felt unbelievable exposed, and my eyes kept flashing to houses on either side, checking for open curtains or lights.

I couldn't believe my luck.

But then I heard music. Subdued bass, but definitely party music. I strained my eyes to see where it was coming from.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk