Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #11
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)
Default Pure gold!

Hey Leo, I am recently back on GetDare and yours was the first thread I opened. I just caught up and I am ENTHRALLED. Simply amazing stuff.

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?

Yes! I really enjoy all the girl on girl details and intimacy that you portay, as well as the innocence of Hannah and Evie.

2. Who is your favourite character? Why?

Hannah definitely, but with Nicole bringing up a close second. I love Hannah because of her innocence but corruptibility, as well as her love for the sexual aspects of their games. Also, for me, Nicole is the embodiment of a sub, and just can't face her "inner demons" yet, but Alyssa is helping with that.

3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?

Probably Emily, but just because your writing makes it so easy to hate her for what she did to Evie. Not because she is boring or anything! I just loathe her sadistic ways.

4. What's your favourite scene?

The one when Emily was eating out Evie and Hannah was kissing her. SO HOT and well written. Pure gold.

5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?

Poker explanations dragged on, but it was cool cause I learned how to play poker! I also was a bit grossed out by the enema thing... but I guess some people like it?

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.

Definitely some incest for Hannah and Emily, and more threesomes and lesbian action!

On a side note, I'd love to be added to the PM list, and once again, your writing is simply genius! Keep it up!

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy