Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #33
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCV)

Once they arrived back at campus, Spencer breathed a sigh of relief as his clothes were handed back, hiding as best he could from passersby as he hurriedly redressed in the backseat of the car.

"Well, that seems somewhat anticlimactic," murmured James as he watched Levi walking side by side with Spencer, now fully clad, as they returned to their residence hall.

"Give Logan his clothes back too, Julia," said Ben, "Levi and I talked a little in the car. We don't see what good it will do to keep seeking more and more revenge."

"What?!" questioned Layla, "What about everything else we were planning - making them suck cock and wet their pants and getting some humiliating pics so we can blackmail them and really teach them a lesson?"

"You can say, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth,' all you like," Ben explained, "But that philosophy just ends up with everyone blind and in need of dentures. We don't have to do all that other stuff just to get some sort of payback. If they haven't learned their lesson by now, I doubt they'll ever learn it no matter what we do."

The others seemed disappointed, but in the end, Ben's stance prevailed. Like Spencer, Logan was given his clothes back and allowed to leave freely. Of course, the embarrassment they experienced at the movie theater would not be forgotten, but they were now off the hook.

Later that evening, once the two were back in their dorm room, Ben further clarifed his thought process to Evan, "I know we had this elaborate scheme planned to punish them, but it just didn't feel right. We would have just been sinking to their level. Besides, Levi and Spencer are roommates, and they're finally kind of getting along again. You, James, and Logan have been friends all through school. I didn't think it was right to risk completely ruining relationships and friendships between people that are still going to be spending time with each other in the future. Revenge just didn't seem worth it."

"Yeah, I understand. You don't have to justify the decision to me," said Evan, "Had it been my choice, I probably would have wanted to do more and really show Logan that messing with you is messing with me, but I think you did the right thing. I guess that makes you the better man than me."
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan