Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hypnotic tapes..:?

Hey guys and girls! The topic of the day is: Hypnotic Tapes.

Has anyone tried using these/had their slave use these? Be careful and use them with caution! i just tried listening to a simple one (partially under my Mistress's orders, partially because i was curious.) The result intended was to give me an anal plug until i went to sleep tonight. Unfortunately... i didn't really get much of an effect... i'm fairly certain the tape has to be listend to repetedly. BUT, i definately went into a trance. No joke! When the guy in the tape said my arms were too heavy to move... they were! Same with my legs! When he said i was aroused... well... i got aroused!

These tapes can definately be a -lot- of fun to play with. They can also be a veeery rewarding experience! Just be careful, becase they are 100% no-bull. They -do- work!

So. That leads me to my question: Has anyone tried these, and had similiar/different results? Input, please!

-Daredude
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare861 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypnosis, hypnotic