Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Jason's Torture [FICTION]

Jason Thomson was a pretty normal guy. He wasn't always normal. When he was a teenager he was wild and wreckless. He always would be mixed up with the wrong people. Now he had a job, a fiance, and things were going great for him.

He had a tough day at work. He was recently asssigned a very big sale, but could not handle it. It was litterally trying to sell hunting eqquiptment to vegetarians. His boss, Scott Michaelson was an idiot.

He lived within walking distance and he tried to be constantly eco-friendly. He walked every day, 5 miles. It was normally easy but to day he was tired, and ridiculously depressed at the pointlessness of his job.

One mile from his work, he saw a green van. It was his fiance, Cady. What a nice suprise! She looked very pretty, and he unsuspectingly waved to her. She pulled over, and said, "Want a ride?" He said, "Yeah, thanks." She said, "Why don't you close your eyes try to take a nap. You look really tired." He said, "Thanks." Almost immediately he fell into a deep slumber.

Little did he know, this would not be a ride to his normal house. He was going on something much, much worse.

When the car stopped, he opened his eyes, and saw a strange house. He said, "What, what are we doing..." He blacked out.

When he regained conciousness he was in total black, and in complete pain.

"Hello, slave.", said an all-too familiar voice. His voice quivered, "J-J-Jezebel." Jezebel said, "Yes, slave it's me." Jason asked, "But how?" She said, "There is someone I want you to meet." "Hi, Jason." said, an even more familiar voice. "Cady? Cady what's going on." Cady said, "I got a call from Jez here, and we became fast friends. I convinced her to co-own you. This will be the most fun we've had in a long while."

They left, and he sat in an akward silence, and fell back asleep.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Please add comments or questions. Suggestions are always wanted. I'll post more soon. Enjoy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk