Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Greetings,

I've been a member for awhile now but haven't been very active the past few months since it seems there are a multitude of male "slaves" around here so I figured i would just get lost in the mix. This is my first try at posting a story so bear with me please and have some patience. If it isn't for you then just move along and keep your nasty comments to yourself

Some quick "character" background and then I will get on to part 1 of the true story that happened to me about a year ago. I am writing it from memory and when I have time so again....patience would be appreciated!

Justin (me)- masculine on the outside but definitely submissive on the inside. 5'11 athletic build, short brown hair,(pic in avatar) 8 inches cut, served real time Mistress (Jennifer) on weekends.

Mistress Jennifer- 5'7 blonde, 34b breasts, incredibly toned legs, neatly trimmed pussy, strict but caring, playful personality and quite the imagination!

Dan- 6'1 curly blonde hair, skinnier build, 6 inches cut, was serving under Mistress Megan full time as her live in slave

Mistress Megan-5'9 brunette, 36c breasts, long tanned legs, shaved pussy, strong with a mean streak, friends with Mistress Jennifer since high school

That's all for the brief looks, attitudes, etc. Never met Dan or Mistress Megan before that day.

So now that the boring stuff is out of the way I will get onto the Slave Olympics in the next thread! A pretty creative all weekend event where the slaves completed a variety of events in order to prove who was the ultimate slave!
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to fitslave123 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk