Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #16
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Seventeen

Jack and his uncle sat in the living room quietly, exchanging looks every few moments. Jack was discussed. His uncle actually thought that Jack would let him fuck his 16 year old girlfriend. Even Jack had only had sex with her once and now she seemed to just simply be terrified even watching him get undressed. Every time she saw his dick she nearly jumped out of her skin. It aggravated him slightly, he couldn't even touch his own girlfriend anymore.

"I'm going to be enrolling you into a new school, public school here in town, next week," Uncle Henry said to Jack.

"But what about Heather? I wont leave her here alone," Jack commented sliding forward on the chair a little.

"Yes, she'll be going to school, too."

"Oh, good." Jack stood and looked towards his and Heather's bedroom. "I think I'd better check on Heather," he said, and left.

He went into the bedroom and shut the door behind him. He stood over the bed looking down at Heather. Her sleeping body was so still and vulnerable. She could be so helpless without him. He felt so bad that she was so tired. He body must be just exhausted from what they've done to her, Jack thought. He sat down beside her and moved the hair from her eyes. Leaning down he puckered his lips and softly kissed her cheek and forehead.

"I love you," Jack whispered, holding her in his arms. He laid there beside her and eyed down her body. She was just as beautiful as before and now most of her bruises from that night were going away. Her ass was perfect; firm and round without any bumps or dips. He slid his hand under her top as she slept and felt the curves of her stomach as he quickly in slipped his hand over her right breast and gripped is firmly. The nipple was hard and he could feel it right through her bra.

Jack started to get hard touching her but he was scared that if she woke up to this that she would be frightened and he pulled his hands away. He knew she was just pulsating inside for him to come into her, but she wouldn't admit to him, probably not even herself. He had to find a way to get her to fuck him again, he just had to.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young