Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Theonly1

Default Ms.Master

First story so be nice but leave comments. Sorry for bad spelling.

Intro: Max:19, in collage, single, lives alone in a 2 bedroom apartment, living off parents wealth till after school, pretty average guy... on the outside.
Online he becomes a sexual deviant his favorite site is getdare.com. He loves it cause he met his mistress on here; her name is "Give_me_more". He never asked her real name or anything personal about her all he knows is that he loves her. She is strict and alawys giving him thrilling commands. She never asked for his real name but she lawys calls him either "slave", "bitch" or his username "freeloader".

Lets start: Max woke up at 6:00a.m and went to his Ipad to check his getdare inbox. 1 new message from "Give_me_more". His heart started pounding as he read the message

"Hello Bitch,
Today i want you to put on your yellow g-string under your clothes and go to class and bend over as much as possible. Message me how it goes afterwards.

Max went to his closet and opended his trunk that had all his toys and female clothing he put on a golden yellow g-string. He had a boner but didn't dare stroke it because of the punishment his mistress would give him. Then he put on some baggy pants and a button down shirt.

He got to school and the day was pretty normal besides extra bending over. He got to 5th period; his favorite class and teacher, Ms.Moore. She was 25 and very slim with a tight but and nice size boobs. She never did anything sexual on purpose but everything she did seemed sexy. She bent over in class and he saw a glimpse of her red lace thong. The final bell rang and Max got ready to leave when Ms.Moor said.
"Max can you lift these books for me?"
"No problem" and without thought we bent over and put the books on the desk.
"Bye Ms.Moore" max said heading to the door
"Bye freeloader" she said and max felt his heart skip a beat.
To be continued....

Tell me what you think but don't be that mean.
Theonly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Theonly1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk