Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #16
mandible

FOUR

Chris stripped naked. He had only had on a t-shirt and boxer shorts from his sleep anyway.

Rosa could see him from the chest up on cam. Not good enough.

ROSA: Okay, back away from the cam and give me a full body shot

Chris felt his face burn. This was it. Up til now it had all been talk, but now he was about to be seen completely naked by a girl who until 48 hours ago had been just a former colleague and not particularly close friend.

He stood back and made sure his whole body was in shot. For the moment his stiffness had subsided, partly because it was quite cold in his room and partly because excitement was being replaced by fear and embarrassment.

ROSA: Lovely! Ha ha!
ROSA: Not a bad body Chrissy. Quite skinny which will be good for when I have you looking... less masculine LOL
ROSA: I've also just taken the first of many screenshots of you, have a look..

His email pinged. He sat down and opened up an email from Rosa. Sure enough, attached was a crystal clear jpeg picture captured moments earlier of him, standing nude and vulnerable.

CHRIS: I see. So you really can record everything you do to me...
ROSA: Yup. Oh Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy.... so so helpless and screwed!

Despite himself, he felt his manhood growing again. Damn, how her cruelty turned him on!

ROSA: Now Chrissy, I have to make myself some breakfast.
ROSA: While I'm doing that, you are to get dressed up in bra, panties and stockings, and put on a nice full face of all that lovely makeup you have. I want a VERY made-up face, got it ?

CHRIS: Yes

ROSA: Oh, and I might be a little while so why don't you be a darling and paint your finger and toenails a nice bright pink for me too?

CHRIS: Yes Rosa

ROSA: And just to be clear where we stand right now... if this is not done, you get exposed. This 'game' is now in full effect. You DO understand?

CHRIS: Perfectly....

ROSA: Good. Do it all on cam, as I may be checking on you from time to time and like to be amused.

Chris started following his instructions. This wasn't too bad. He could live with this. But he knew deep down that it was only the start.

Once he was dressed - or semi-dressed at least - and made up, he could do nothing but sit and wait as his nail varnish dried. Rosa seemed to take an age, and he didn't dare leave the cam-shot or his room. Eventually, after about fifty minutes, she began typing again.

ROSA: Oh LOVELY! You make a good sissygirl, Chrissy. I knew you would!
CHRIS: Er... thank you I guess
ROSA: Hee hee, lots of nice cam shots of all that, by the way. Gosh imagine your mother or father seeing these lovely pics of you all made up and carefully painting your nails!
ROSA: But I want far worse of course.
ROSA: Get a piece of blank paper, decent size, and a thick black pen.

Chris complied.

ROSA: Good. Now write neatly, in capitals on it: I WANT TO SUCK PETE'S COCK
CHRIS: Oh God, nooo please!
CHRIS: Not Pete, my best friend !!
ROSA: Do it. Or he gets all the pictures I already have anyway.

Chris's head sunk to his chest. The reality of just how much she was going to paint him into a corner was sinking in. He wrote the dreadful message.

ROSA: Now, hold it up for the camera, with your nails showing, and a nice big lipstick smile on your face!

Chris followed the instruction. This was awful.

ROSA: Excellent. Now, I want the same sign for each of the other friends you gave me contact details for, plus Rob Evans and Lee Northwich from work.
ROSA: Aren't I evil !?

CHRIS: God.. yes.. totally evil. This is .. not fair

ROSA: Oh, it's never going to be fair Chrissy!! You're screwed, remember? And you have NO idea what terrible things I am going to make you do, knowing that you will do ANYTHING to avoid having these pictures distributed!!

Chris made one sign after another and held each up to the camera with a fake grin plastered on his face. Behind the grin, his mind was churning with regret, doubt, fear, terror - but still some excitement.

ROSA: Good, not a bad little blackmail file for day one
ROSA: Now, you are going to have to alter your appearance a bit and then I will give you some new rules for the rest of your ruined little life!
ROSA: First of all, while I make some coffee, you are going to shave your armpits, forearms, pubic hair, what little hair you have on your chest, AND your legs. GOT IT???

Chris's heart sank. This was stuff that he couldn't wash off or brush off.

CHRIS: Got it... but please... not my legs? I like to go swimming

ROSA: I'm not stopping you going swimming. Now get on with it.

It was almost an hour later by the time Chris had carried out this new task. He had no idea shaving his legs would take so long. He looked at his body, all pink and more nude than ever. It looked curiously vulnerable, and of course very feminine.

ROSA: Mmmmm I enjoyed watching that. It was quite a struggle eh?
CHRIS: Yes Rosa.
ROSA: Goooood, good. Now - rules. The first of many.
ROSA: You are going to keep ALL of that shaved, from now on.
ROSA: You are NOT ALLOWED hair anywhere on your body. EVER. Got it ???

CHRIS: Oh God, oh God..... so mean

ROSA: Yep. Also..
ROSA: Your toenails are to be painted bright pink at all times. No exceptions.
ROSA: I do like the idea of you shaving every other day, and touching up your toenails, and of course we can't have you thinking you can sleep with some silly girl can we ??

CHRIS: If you say so...

ROSA: Oh, I do,
ROSA: Now, for the evil climax for today, after which I will leave you to the rest of your Saturday.....

There was a long pause. In the end he couldn't help himself.

CHRIS: What evil climax?

ROSA: SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS OFF :-)

Chris did a double-take, reading and re-reading Rosa's words.

CHRIS: You can't be serious!?

ROSA: Deadly serious. Do it.

CHRIS: Please.. please! Not my EYEBROWS! What about work?

ROSA: Work is not a problem at all. People will laugh at you, and that's all. And that is exactly what I want :-)

CHRIS: But please... I can't go around like that!

ROSA: You can and you will. Of course you do have a choice - you can refuse and the game will be over.....

CHRIS: Which means....?

ROSA: Lots of emails to lots of people you know. It's as simple as that.

Chris hung his head again. Could he refuse? Cope with the humiliation of these pictures and his confessions of all his twisted fantasies going to everyone close to him?

He agonised.

He couldn't.

He began applying shaving cream to his eyebrows. He stared pleadingly into the cam.

ROSA: No mercy. Do it.

Almost sobbing, he shaved off one eyebrow after another.

ROSA: Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!!!

ROSA: Oh well, at least you can just tell people you got drunk or your friends did it or something. HA HA!

CHRIS: How can you ENJOY doing this to me?

ROSA: Because I am a cruel, sadistic bitch! Hey, you asked for it Chrissy!

CHRIS: Yes.. I suppose I did.

ROSA: Oh this is priceless, you look like a total dork!

ROSA: Now, I have things to do, shopping, la la la.
ROSA: You are free to enjoy your eyebrow-free Saturday. But be on cam tomorrow at 10am, naked and with 'IDIOT' written on your forehead and 'LOSER' across your chest. Got it?

CHRIS: yes....

ROSA: Oh and just bear in mind that I haven't told you whether I am going to let you grow your eyebrows back, yet.......

Chris's stomach lurched. He lunged forward to type a reply, a question, a plea. but Rosa had signed off. He was left sitting there like a lemon, already wondering if he had made the biggest mistake of his life...
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk