Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #30
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sorry for the huge delay, but things kinda got in the way.

Chapter Thirty-Four

"I want you to strip naked," Austin said.

"Huh?" I said, having not heard him.

"Strip. Now," he said, with more force this time.

"Okay, that's where I'm drawing the line," I said. "No way am I doing that. I know we had a bet, but that's pushing it."

"All right then," he said. "I guess you want people to see this photo of you."

"What photo?" I asked, thinking this couldn't be good.

"This photo," he replied, pulling out a picture from his pocket and holding it so i could see it. The photo was of me changing. I had just gotten out of the locker room shower, so my crotch was completely visible. I may be shy while changing, but I still showered sometimes after gym.

However, I could not afford to have that picture out in public. The last time an embarrassing picture was circulated around the school, the person in it was picked on so much he had to move away. I didn't want that to happen to me, so I decided to do whatever Austin wanted.

"I'll do it on one condition," I said.

"You're not exactly in a position to set conditions," Austin replied.

"I'll do whatever you want, even if it's against my morals, if you destroy any photos you have of me."

"Fine, I agree," he said.

"So what do you want me to do now?"

"Strip naked," he said.

We went back upstairs, and I did as he said quickly, then awaited my next orders, nervous about what I had to do next.

"Have you ever masturbated?" Austin asked me, not fazed by my nudity. In fact, I thought he was enjoying it.

"Yes, I have," I answered. In fact, the first time I successfully did it was in front of Damien. He still hasn't done it yet, so he's completely jealous of me.

"Do it now, right here, on the bed," he said.

"Fine."

I laid down on hs bed and started stroking my penis, which was rock hard, with my left hand. Within three mintues I cummed on the sheets.

"That was fast," he said, clearly amazed with how quickly I had masturbated. "Now next you will..."

Tune in again!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm