Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool heathermid

kk this is my first story and im sorry if its crappy but i havent written one of these before so here it gos.

It was a normal day for Fowlerstien (fowlerstien is a girl) at heatherwood . As she sat in the portable in first period passing notes to her best friend Meena talking about her pervirted gym teacher Mr.black a crumpled note landed on her desk. Fowlerstien thought that the note wasnt for her so she passed it back to the thrower Lonner. This time the note hit her in the head which made Fowlerstien mad because she doesnt apperciate things being thrown at her head. Although this time she actualy did read it which said :Fowlerstien is sooo anoying!nobody likes u!!.This maid Fowlerstien very angry but then she thought "oh well im better then him any way" and goes back to wrighting her note to her friend. Once first period passed her,meena and emi and maddy(Fowlerstiens other friends) all headed to the assembly .

After the assembley meena and her headed for science where they went wild doing tones of dares. The first dare Fowlerstien had to do was put penut butter in her underwear (which made her smell like penut butter).It wasnt to bad although Fowlerstien felt sticky and wet when ever she sat down.Meena had to flap her arms around whenever she walked which wasnt too bad because they were taking a test and she didnt need to get up for any reason.although Fowlewrstiens next dare made her perfect day go down hill......

( tell me what u think of it because i have a realy good ending to this)

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343

Last edited by AM.PM; 03-19-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: i didnt capitolize anything
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk