Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
B.Fuller

Send a message via Yahoo to B.Fuller
Sign High School Pains

Chapter 1 - Hide Out

'He was beautiful, every movement he made. The way he swayed his hips back and forth in front of my eyes in his boardshorts. His dark brown hair spiked up on top of his perfect face. His deep blue eyes shown out like sapphires, his lips the color of rubies. How I wanted to kiss him and have him kiss me back. Then for him to tell me that he loved me, how I longed for those words, but his stripping was enough for now. Just seeing his bare chest, his six pack and the little trail of hair that led up from his pubes. His fingers traced his body and snuck down into the front of his pants, pulling them down just enough to see his glorious pubes. They were dark brown like his hair, but nicely trimmed.
He walked over to me, so his package was near my face, I could feel it's warmth, see it's out line. I wanted to rip away his pants and see it.
He must have had the same thought, because he backed up and started to pull them down. Revealing his glorious brown pubes which went down to the base of his cock.'

I could feel myself get hard, my cock was throbbing to see his, but that glorious moment of revealing never came because of that dammed wind that just got me out of my amazing day dream. 'Arrggh' I screamed into that sky, this always happened. Every time I had one of those magical dreams about Jake, they always died just as they were getting to the revealing of his pride and glory. I knew I would never see it though, because I am to shy, that's why I hide out here in the bush, in my secret spot. The only place I feel safe, the only place I can be myself.
It was a hole in the bush, which had a perfect view onto the beach and the water. The bush and the water were the only places I felt at home.

'Ding Ding ding Dong Ding' there was the clock going off, it was the only part of man made things apart from the mirror that was in my hide out.
Looking back towards the clock to check the time I could see my reflection smiling back at me in the mirror, my blonde hair swept across my face by the wind, my green eyes had lost their shine but my mum always told me that it was still there, just hidden under my sadness. I could see my body, not as big and strong as Jakes, but good enough. It was also a lot smoother as I had to constantly remove my body hair because of my swimming competitions. I had always wished that I was stronger and better looking so that I could fit in with the cool kids, the kids from the rugby squads, but because I liked to wear my skinny jeans, I was stuck with the emo's. I was bullied constantly, for it. Always getting shoved out of the way by the kids who were higher up the food chain.

I looked at the clock quickly, "Shit" I said. It was 7pm, I had to be home in five minutes for dinner. I grabbed my pants which were beside me and pulled them on over my boner, hoping I could get rid of it by the time I got home. I ran over to a gap in two logs and swung my body through down to the ground below where my bike was. I jumped onto the bike and sped home.

Two hours later.

Dinner had finished and I had been told to go pack my bag for school tommorow. I didn't want to go to school, but my parents assured me it was for the best. I was putting the last of my books in my bag when some of my papers fell out of my art book. My drawings of the small things in life, the things I drew when I was down. They helped me get back up.

I had been depressed for the last two months and found it hard to find the good things in life. Thats why I had my hide out and did my drawings. They were the things that kept me going, that and my love for Jake.
I would never tell anyone I was gay, but I had the feeling some people had guessed. I picked up my drawings and put them in my bag. I was ready for another day of high school pain.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Warm showers were the best, I pulled down my pants and undies that I was wearing, then my shirt. I looked at mysel in the mirror and was happy to see my 15 yr old self smiling back at me. My cock was stiffening and was getting longer. I didn't know how long it was but it was pretty long compared to some of the older jocks at our school who swam with me.

I hoped in the shower and washed down, getting the dirt out of those annoying places. I got to my dick and started to play with it. I loved the feeling of it getting harder and more sensitive, getting a close to the edge of cumming as I could then stopping and starting again when it got softer.
I had done this about four times before I let myself cum. I blew all over the shower curtain, reducing my boner to it's normal state. I turned off the shower and dried off.

I crossed the hall to my bedroom naked, turned off my lights and jumped in bed. Falling asleep before I could have any more thoughts about the next day. A day that would change my life forever.
The following user says Thank You to B.Fuller for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, teen, tord