Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2024, 01:17 PM   #1
Ariel_switch

Default Tell me how to edge!

The goal here is to create a fun edging game that, hopefully, turns me into a wet, horny, slutty mess. Each poster can give me 1 to 3 edges with the following options. Each edge can be different, but they don’t have to be. I’ll do the assigned edges in order, so if it ends up being 27 ass fucks in a row, well, that’s what it is.

Gag - I will suck on a toy and practice fucking my throat while edging
Nipples - I will wear nipple clamps and pull on them while edging
Pussy vibe - I’ll have a vibration toy in my pussy while edging
Pussy fuck - I’ll fuck my pussy with a dildo while edging
Butt plug - I’ll have a butt plug (probably a vibrating one) in my ass while edging
Ass fuck - I’ll fuck my ass with a dildo while edging

I’m also open to suggestions of other things I can while edging, so feel free to suggest anything!

I plan to respond to each post with a write up of the edge(s), how horny and desperate I am, how many edges I’ve done, and maybe answer a few humiliating questions.

Optional: each poster can give me a task to complete or condition or something that allows me to cum. But if I can’t or won’t be able to complete the task, than I guess I don’t get to cum. So don’t worry about fitting something to my limits necessarily. We’ll see what demeaning things I’m willing to do to orgasm.
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk