Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2024, 07:48 AM   #1
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Smile What should I orgasm to?

Hi again everyone!

The people who know me might remember that I spent the month of January denied, frustratingly unable to orgasm and only completing my silly little edges and tasks to make me hornier and hornier until I finally let it all out at midnight on the first day of February.

Luckily for me, I have now not agreed to any more denial and am therefore enjoying as many orgasms as I want! I did have an idea though as to how I might lose a bit of control (having someone else control me is probably my biggest turn-on.) Namely that I now don't get to decide anymore what it is that I will orgasm to.

That brings me to this thread:

You now get to suggest material for me to orgasm to, this could be videos, audio, pictures, or even one of my favourites, stories....

I don't want to set any criteria really, I would only ask that you read through my likes and dislikes briefly first and keep it under roughly half an hour.

Depending on how many replies this thread ends up with I might not be able to orgasm to each of them, but I will definitely try my best

I think that's actually all I need to say, and now I can just wait and be excited about what you creative people will come up with!

Sophie

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sophie :) for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
audio, orgasms, pictures, stories, videos