Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #12
darebunny22

Sorreee for the long wait heres the next chapter xxx

I knocked on Brad’s door, “Hey cutelicious” Brad and Tristan said together both grabbing my forearms and hoisting me into the air.
“Hey stop it guys, I can walk!”,
“Yeah but this is more fun, and STOP kicking!”
“Na-uh” I replied uncooperatively.
“Fine we’ll do it the hard way!” They started licking up my legs, their tongues tickling my knee’s.
“Arghhhhhhh STOP IT NOOWW “
“Then behave little Katie” I sighed
“OK then” They let me down I wandered into the large cool basement, the large stone walls towered above a funky new design black and white sofa and a big plasma screen T.V. I settled down on the black fluffy mat and started watching what was in the telly (the news). Leaning back I couldn’t help but think about what could happen later in the game!
Then he walked through the door my jaw dropped in awe, after three weeks he had either got a hell of a lot more gorgeous OR I had forgotten how beautiful he was anyway! His bright green eyes lit up when he saw me, I rushed up to him and kissed him gently on the lips, his tongue gently starting to go into my mouth, I nibbled his lip affectionately until...
“Woah, woah, woah guys break it up, plenty of time for that later” chuckled Brad, I turned around angrily and gave Brad the evils “Ohhh, if looks could kill” he joked, I couldn’t help but smile!

To be continued
hope fully next chapter will be here sooner

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, gay, slave, straight, tord