Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2023, 08:09 AM   #1
csuju

Question Clothes line predicament?

Hey,

So I have a retractable, two-like clothes line in my garden, which isn't too overlooked, and my horny brain has been starting to wonder if there's a way to embrace my hidden public and predicament kinks with it...

The reel and both hook ends are mounted pretty securely higher than my head, and my initial thoughts went to something like me being naked, with one or both lines taught between my legs, possibly with the need to be on tip toes. It's just me however, so getting into this predicament may be a little tricky, and I'm not really sure where to go from that initial idea.

Other options could involve tying my balls to the line with enough string such that I have to walk on top toes, though like the other idea, it's just a vague pondering.

The span of the line is about ten meters or so between two brick walls, and it's over grass except for about a meter of patio next to the reel. The lines spread away from each other from the reel until they are about 1.5 - 2m apart on the opposite wall.

Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Am I crazy for thinking about this stuff? Any suggestions?

Happy to report with pictures / videos if I get some decent suggestions.

Cheers,
Csuju

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to csuju for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk