Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2023, 05:00 AM   #1
Bethanyy

Default Summer Weight Loss - With a Kinky edge

Hello!!
So I’m looking to lose some weight over summer and found this wonderful thread by @frostbittonsoul here.

I’ve made some amendments. So I have a diet plan program that gives me calories each day. There is also a 30 min per day exercise routine 5 x per week. Then I average about 10k steps per day anyway so that is my goal.

I’m adding the tasks/punishments and rules onto the obedience app, so it’s easy to follow…..I’ve attached some images so hopefully they attach to this post. I’ve still got the rest to add.

My aim is 2 lbs loss per week. For the weight loss section on the app, I’ve added the punishment if I don’t lose the weight as per the post. However I’ve also added a reward of an orgasm…..for each time I lose 2lbs in 1 week. I’m a horny little thing, so this orgasm denial for 1 week at a time should be a huge encouragement to work hard and lose the weight.

I’ll be posting updates on here. I’ll only be following this while the kids are off school over summer. At the start of September I will look at where I am and decide whether to continue. I’m pretty sure after 5 weeks I will be ready for change.

I forgot to add - there will be days I simply don’t have the free time to complete the punishments. That’s the great thing about the obedience app. It will keep them in the punishment section, so it will make the number larger for when I do complete the punishment.

Wish me luck. I have started today. So I will report back this evening with how it has gone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7552.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	10666   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7553.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	10667   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7554.jpg
Views:	157