Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2023, 08:48 PM   #1
risks

Default Love and Cocktails

Hey, this is a new story series I'm starting.
The will be cocktails in most chapters at the end of the chapter I will have small ingredients and how to guide on how to make the cocktail if any of them grab your fancy. Please drink responsibly - Risks

Chapter 1

Chris was wiping down the bar. Steve suddenly runs around the corner “Hey something urgent has come up are you okay closing up”.
Chris let out a small sigh “Sure” he put his hand up and Steve threw the keys. Chris caught them and put them in his pocket. “Thanks, you're a lifesaver said Steve already halfway out the door. Chris was 23 he was slim he had a bit of muscle and he was the head barman of a fancy restaurant called “The Glass Fire”. Scarlet walks up to the bar. Scarlet had a great figure she wasn’t very tall and had long fiery red hair. “Hey did Steve just leave?” she asked.
“Yeah once you’ve finished your stuff you free to go” Chris replied.
Scarlet leaned on the bar “Oh i already finished my work soooo would you be able to make me a cocktail?”. Chris looked at the bar he hadn’t cleaned and put away all his cocktail stuff. “Sure what would you like?” he asked.
“ Oh I want you to decide mr barman” said scarlet with a devilish smile. Chris grinned back and thought for a second. Chris then picked up two strawberries and sliced them up finely and put them into a rocks glass he then sliced a lemon in half and crushed half with his hand with his other hand underneath to catch any seeds that fell out the lemon. He then turned around a picked up a bottle of maple syrup from the back and poured a little into the glass. Chris then picked up a muddler and begane to finely mush the strawberries, syrup and lemon juice as Scarlet watched on with intrigue. Chris then picked up a jigger and poured a double shot of bourboun into lifting the bottle high and then low for a little bit of showman ship and then tipped the jigger into the glass. Chris then scooped up a few big ice cubes and dropped them into the glass he then put in a short splash of soda. Chris then picked up a final strawberry and very carefully he used a knife to cut a straweberry into a rose and then carefully placed in onto the edge of the glass. Chris then put a small straw into the glass and passed it to Scarlet “there you go one kentucky kiss”.

Scarlet looked at the beautiful drink infront of her “well lets hope it tastes as good as it looks” she said. Scarlet took a small sip the strong bourbon but with the sweetness of maple syrup worked together really well. “Okay wow that is really good” said Scarlet taking another sip. “Why thank you that will be £7” said Chris holding out his hand jokingly.
“Its that good i almost feel like I should actually pay you aaaaalmost” said Scarlet laughing and with a cheeky wink. “This drink isn’t on the menu though why not?” asked Scarlet a tad confused. “It’s not a very popular drink so i save it for special occasions” said Chris.
“Well im honoured” said Scarlet fluttering her eye lashes. Chris then went back to cleaning the bar while Scarlet chatted to him and finished her drink.

They stepped out the bar as Chris locked the door. “Thank you for the drink” said Scarlet.
“No problem glad you liked it” said Chris smiling. They both said goodbye and walked of separate ways home.

If you would like to make the cocktail:

2 large fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce maple syrup
2 ounces bourbon whiskey
1 splash club soda
Fresh strawberry, for garnish

In an old-fashioned glass, add the strawberries, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Muddle well, until the berries are mashed.
Add the bourbon and fill the glass with ice. Stir well.
Add a splash of club soda.
Garnish with a strawberry. Serve and enjoy.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk