Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2023, 06:09 PM   #1
Rllyerin

Default 23 F EXTREME sadism dares

Hiiii everyone. I am a bit of a freaky slut. I enjoy extreme sadism, like extreme (send me to the hospital) extreme. I am hoping that ya'll can help me with this! I have done some crazy things like these:

First story:

Soooo my Domme told me I needed to do a predicament task. I took a fucking machine she had given me. taped a knife to it and set it up and it was at my ass length when I was on my tippy toes . I stripped naked and got onto my tippie toes and ziptied my ankles to the base of the machine so I wouldn't fall forward, to the side, just to the back. I then needed to use my hitachi while my Domme asked me random questions from a microbiology quizlet I knew nothing about and each wrong answer I got was an added 5 minutes to the task.

Second story:

My domme brought me hiking one day win the Florida keys. I am TERRIFIED of snakes. As we were hiking we saw a HUGE fucking snake. She had the three other Dommes strip me naked and hold me down while she put the snake on me. It ended up biting me three times, once on the breast!

Third story:

My last Domme made me make a nail board, had me put it on the floor, undress and made me plank above it for 20 minutes. She whipped me, put her foot on my back, put a vibrator to my pussy, anything to make me fall. It was SO intense. and doesn't exactly seem like something you'd be into doing

Andddd I want lots lots more! I have pictures of my toys if needed!
Rllyerin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk