Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2023, 07:22 AM   #1
Rb123

Post New Life for Zara

This story may contain abusive relationships, extreme torture and punishment and unlawful activities

Chapter One: Zara

Sat on a cold damp floor in the doorway of a closed building in a large city was a young girl with dirty baggy clothing on, holding out a cup for people to put money in for her.

Zara had a tough upbringing, her father went to prison when she was just three years old and her mother had gambling and alcohol problems and left Zara when she was sixteen never to be seen again leaving Zara homeless. Zara, who was now eighteen years old, would have to find shelter in doorways each night in the city to keep dry and warm, she had no friends or family to turn to and had no future. She would beg for money during the days and hope to get enough to get some food.

She could not see away from this mess and thought this would be her for the rest of her life until one day her life changed. Just as it was getting dark one night Zara was getting comfy for the night when she was approached by a tall slim man wearing dark clothing. The man began to speak to Zara which made her jump, most people avoided eye contact and pretended she didn't exist.

“Do you need somewhere to spend the night?”

Zara never really got bothered during the nights and would be wise enough not to follow a man into the night for her safety however, she had not eaten all day and the weather was at freezing temperatures that night.

“I live on a farm with my wife and we have a spare room in the barn you can stay in, there's food too if you're hungry?”

Zara was getting desperate, she didn't know when she could next eat and how cold it was going to be in the coming days. Zara agreed to go with the man, she thought to herself what's the worst that can happen, she did not see much to live for anyway.

Zara picked up the little belongings she had and followed the man through the city back to his car. The man was very talkative to Zara asking how she had become homeless and asking about her family life. Zara didn't want to talk much about it to him as he was a stranger but was polite considering he had just offered her a warm space to sleep.

Zara must've fallen asleep in the car, she woke up to a nudge from the man when they arrived at his farm. He took Zara to the barn at the side of his house. It had a little light for her to see and an old mattress in the corner with some blankets on top. It looked like somebody had been sleeping their previous and looked a bit suspicious however Zara was cold and tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

The man showed Zara to the barn and left her for the night. She woke up to the man’s wife entering the barn holding a tray in her arms.

“Good morning, hope it wasn't too bad in here last night, I have brought you some breakfast. My husband will be in shortly to speak to you.”

The wife left Zara alone as she ate breakfast which was fruit and cereal, the best breakfast Zara had in years. The man shortly entered after Zara had finished her breakfast and stood over the mattress that Zara was sitting on. The man did not look scary to Zara however she felt overwhelmed with his size looking down on her. He looks like he is in his 40s with short brown hair.

“I hope you felt a bit safer and warmer here last night than on the street, it must be tough for you to sleep like that every night with hardly any food.”

Zara could only afford one meal a day normally which led her to have no muscle or fat making her thin with skinny arms and legs. She had blond scruffy hair that looked like she had attempted to cut herself and wore a big black coat and dirty blue jeans, she had dirty white shoes with little holes in the bottom.

“I appreciate your kindness, thank you for looking out for me last night, point me in the direction of the city and I will be out of your way, I'm sure you're a busy man.”

The man was shocked at how polite and well spoken Zara was, stereotyping her as a young homeless girl who probably had an attitude and drug addiction.

“Yes I am a busy man and I could actually do with some help around the farm, I would like to make you a serious offer. We can provide you with a safe warm place to sleep, food and new clothing in return for working on the farm and some extra roles.”

Zara could not believe what she was hearing, there was no way of her getting a job in the city without a house and access to clean clothes. Her face lit up when the man offered her this position but started to think why her.

“I will give you an hour to consider the offer and chance to view the contract, in the meantime would you like a shower?”

Zara wondered why there is a contract involved, what would she be made to do in what conditions. She took him up on the offer of a shower and had a long think about the opportunity. After her shower the man’s wife brought her some spare clothes, a baggy white t-shirt and black shorts and a pair of white ankle socks. Once she was dressed she followed the voices and found the man and wife in the kitchen sitting at the table.

“Please, take a seat Zara, have a read through of the contract and if you're happy with everything you can sign on the dotted line. If you don't feel like this is for you we can drop you back off in the city.”

Zara quickly looked through the 30 page contract, at first it looked basic and Zara’s role would be to collect eggs, clean up around the farm but she noticed a few other details. The man and wife would “own” Zara and make decisions for her, she would not be allowed to leave the farm when she wanted to, she could not have contact with anyone else and she could not choose what she wears and eats. The man saw her reading this section.

“I know this bit of the contract sounds strange however we would really like you to consider it, at the moment you have a choice to go back to the city and live a boring short life where you will probably be murdered or die in the cold with no food or shelter or you could live here where you would get food, shelter, clothing and will have a purpose of life.”

Zara paused for a moment, she knew this would be a risk however she knew the man was right, the winter was coming and food was getting harder to get. She picked up the pen and signed her name onto the contract.

The man and wife looked at each other with a big smile and then looked towards Zara.

“We are glad you have signed, don't worry we'll take good care of you as long as you do everything we want you to.”

Zara thought that sounded a bit strange, almost like she just signed up to be their personal maid or even worse a slave.

“Alice, my wife will take you shopping whilst I do some quick work on the barn where you will be sleeping at night to make it more comfy for you.”
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rb123 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk