Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2023, 06:39 AM   #16
Onherknees

Chapter 15

Lexi trudges behind Hayley carrying the bags, as Hayley selects a huge selection of new outfits for her. They move at a pace that makes her mightily relieved that she hasn’t been forced to put the vibe or plug back in since her treatments. The new outfits comprise of an assortment of micro mini skirts and cropped tops as well as seven new micro thongs that are so tiny Lexi barely sees what point there is in wearing any underwear.

Hayley has paid for absolutely everything. Lexi hasn’t been keeping count but a rough estimate tells her that she must have spent at least a four figure sum on Lexi’s new slut wardrobe. This only serves to make any hope Lexi had that this might be a short term arrangement disappear, there’s surely no way she would spend these kind of sums on her if she wasn’t going to be under her control for a long time to come.

“You’ve been pampered and you’ve been treated to a shopping trip, you see, life as my slut isn’t that bad is it?”

“No Hayley,” agrees Lexi not entirely convincingly.

“Mistress,” says Hayley.

“What?”

“Mistress, not Hayley. From now on you will call me Mistress. I am your Mistress and you will do everything I tell you to is that clear?”

Lexi’s knees go weak and she feels light headed, “Yes Mistress.”

“You will address Tasha and Jess as Miss and the boys you will call Sir.”

Lexi nods her head in agreement.

“Good, it’s important for you to realise that you are beneath us and should show your subservience to us at all times.”

Hayley has been relatively light hearted by her standards today but suddenly looks far more serious.

“Now for your punishment. You touched yourself without permission and that won’t be tolerated. Now we are going to attend to that little problem, follow me.”

It’s getting late and the mall is approaching closing time for a number of the shops. Hayley leads them to one that appears to already be locked up for the night, the shutters pulled down. Hayley calls a number on her phone.

“We’re here,” she says.

The shutters rise half way allowing Hayley to duck underneath and instructing Lexi to follow. What Lexi finds inside is a step too far, there’s surely no way Hayley can expect Lexi to go through with this…they are in a tattoo parlour!

“No, no way,” protests Lexi, “You’re not going to tattoo me!”

Hayley laughs.

“You’re right, we’re not going to tattoo you, just a little piercing.”

“No, enough is enough this is going too far!”

“Don’t be so ungrateful slut! After everything I’ve done for you today. New clothes, a make-over and my cousin here has gone to a lot of trouble to source very specific items for your special piercing, not to mention closing his shop early just for you.”

“You’re not piercing me!” cries Lexi.

“I was afraid you might say that,” Hayley says as she nods her head towards her cousin who before Lexi has any idea what is going on has covered her face in a wet cloth and soon Lexi is in unconscious slumber.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk