Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2023, 07:55 AM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default My getdare sub for a month.

In late February I posted an advertisement in the slave/master area on this site. I have done this before with little to no real connections. This time however it was different a sub inquired about a part of my as with a question than later told me she was interested but only for the month of March.

After a series of questions back and forth I accepted.
Through the course of the month we had many conversations all through pm’s and email.

Although she didn’t hit all my marks she was very willing to try and very obedient.

One thing early on is I wanted her to buy a white pair of normal panties. I didn’t tell her what it was for. Once she got them I told her to write my name as well as slutty things on then. I also instructed her to cut a hole near ass hole so she can install a butt plug. She did as she was told and I used them for tasks occasionally during the month. As a reminder of who is in charge during the course of her daily routine.

I have decided to post her reports and change her name to protect the not so innocent.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk