Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2023, 12:12 PM   #16
Whispering Dom

You’d spent a fair bit of the afternoon laying miserably on your bed. You just didn’t understand what Emily was on about. I mean, you knew what a sub was, and a Domme, you’d seen that movie Fifty Shades of Gray... But you weren’t submissive, you just liked sex, and now you seemed to like sex with girls as well as guys, big deal!

But then you remembered that Emily had said a few times that you were hers. You’d just taken it as meaning you were her girlfriend, well presumably that wasn’t what she had meant. Still, at least it seemed that she still wanted you, and for sure you still wanted her. The sex with her had been wonderful, well except for the two edges, and whether you were gay or not - the jury was still out on that one - it was her you wanted to be having sex with.

So after a while, you’d let your sadness go. After all, she’d said that you were going to continue to have a good time together, and that was what mattered. You desperately wanted to be with her, to be naked for her, to have her make you cum.

Emily walked into your room, again without knocking you noticed.

“Come with me to the chalet this evening Lesley.” You weren’t really in the mood, despite everything you were feeling a little fragile emotionally, but then you did want to be with her, didn’t want her there alone with her fan club, especially as she’d told you she’d been with guys before. Maybe if they were more adoring of her than you she might decide to go back to a guy… You were still wearing your snowboarding gear.

“Ok. I’ll just change. I’ll meet you there.” She looked at you and grinned.

“No, I don’t think so.” You looked at her in surprise. “I think I’ll wait and watch my girl get dressed. I haven’t seen you naked for hours, and you know how much I like to see you without clothes.” You swallowed hard. Well, just a short while ago you were thinking that that was what you wanted, to be naked for her…

You’d got up off the bed and taken your top off, then undid your snowboarding pants and dropped them off. You stood there in your underwear looking at Emily. She smiled at you.

“Don’t stop.” She grinned. “If you must wear underwear this evening, it should at least be clean.” With trembling hands, trembling from arousal, not fear, you undid your bra, dropped it, then pulled your panties down and kicked them away. You stood naked and oh so aroused as Emily just gazed at you.

“Would you prefer me not to wear underwear?” You asked in a small quiet voice. She looked into your eyes.

“Personally I’d like you to be naked Lesley.” She grinned at you. “But that’s not really practical.” She paused, looked at you. She walked over to you, standing right in front of you. You gasped as you felt her brush your nipple, then moaned as she ran her fingers down your skin. Instinctively you spread your legs for her, felt her squeeze your pussy.

“Please don’t edge me again Emily…” You look up into her eyes. “Please, I really don’t like it…” She smiles, slowly runs her finger along your lips and you shudder, then her hand is gone and she steps away from you.

“Ok Lesley, since you’re being good, and because you asked nicely I won’t.” She looks at you. “But since you’ve deprived me of playing with you, I think I’m going to have to punish you.” Your mind is swirling. Now that it’s out in the open, it seems she’s letting her dominant side out to play, it had seemed so much more subtle before, so much so that you hadn’t even realized what was happening.

She puts her hands on your shoulders and starts to turn you round. You suppose she wants to see your butt, and despite everything that makes you happy, you like that she likes your ass. You feel her hand gently stroking you, fluttering across your butt, then it is gone. And then there’s a loud slap and sharp blast of pain on it. You let out a little yelp, jump and turn round, she’s standing there grinning. She motions you to turn back around, and despite knowing she’s going to spank you again, you do it.

And spank you she does. Nine more times, each strike harder than the last, at least it feels that way. You jump and have to bite your lip to stop yourself crying out every time you feel her hand strike your butt and your cheeks are glowing warm. You feel her hand grasping yours, and she turns you round to face her.

“Now get dressed Lesley, before I decide I can’t resist you and make you cum.” You wish she would, you are throbbing despite the stinging of your butt. “And no underwear.” You look at her. “I’m sure I’m going to want you naked again very soon…”

Over at the chalet, you help as Emily prepares the evening meal. All the guys are there, including George who beamed when he saw you. You noticed that despite the fact you hadn’t been there at all today, the kitchen is nowhere near as messy as the other day. Your butt was still stinging a little, and you were still desperate for Emily to make you cum, but you were much more cheerful knowing that whatever the dynamic you were still together.

The guys had come in for the dinner when Emily had called them, and again one guy had stood up, proposed a toast to the wonderful Emily, that annoyed you a bit this time, and then George had stood up and made a toast to you also, which actually you quite liked. Once they started to eat, you’d gone with Emily into the living room and again she’d poured two glasses of wine. She chinked your glass, but no toast this time.

“You are Ok insatiable Lesley?” You still liked that she called you insatiable Lesley, you thought it was a cute nickname. You nodded. “Your adorable ass not too sore?” You shook your head. She grinned. “It looked very sexy, all pink from my little spanking.” And you felt your face flush. “Would you like to get naked for me Lesley?” You looked at her in alarm.

“Here? Now?” She nodded. You shook your head. “No Emily, the guys are right there.” You indicated the kitchen.

“Yes, they’re right there.” She looks at you. “In another room.” Again you shook your head. “And you’re right here with me, and you know how much I like seeing my Lesley with no clothes on.”

“No Emily, not now, please…” You were begging you realized. “Later… You know I’ll get naked for you later. I want to.” She chuckled.

“Ok Lesley. Later.” She was grinning at you. “But I don’t like how much you’re objecting to the things I’m asking of you. No more edging… No more naked…” She says that with a whiny voice that annoys you, but she continues. “You were much better behaved yesterday, and that is the Lesley I like and want. Do you understand?” Was that a threat? “Are you going to tell me next that you don’t like my cum all over you?” You shake your head vigorously.

“No!” You look at her. “I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be difficult.”

“Not difficult Lesley. Bad.” She looks at you, but smiles. “Don’t be bad Lesley.” She winks at you. She goes and sits on the sofa, and motions you to join her. You sit down next to her, your spirits now broken by her apparent telling off. You weren’t trying to be bad, she was just doing or asking things that seemed to be too much. Surely she knew that. I mean getting naked in here now, with 10 guys eating a meal just a few feet away… She leaned over and you felt her stroke your hair which immediately made you feel better. You didn’t know if you were up or down any more. You snuggled in next to her. “Trust me Lesley.” You turned you head and looked up at her. “You have to trust me. I promise I will look after you. I will never hurt my adorable, insatiable Lesley.” You closed your eyes and let her stroke your hair.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk