Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2022, 01:09 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Messenger Press Your Luck

For this game both players start with 7 items (each shoe and sock is an item, you can count a belt as an item). The challenger sends a message "Press your luck" and a dare. If you accept the dare both players send a live picture to each other. Both players roll two dice (you can use https://www.rolldicewithfriends.com). The person with the higher roll can pick who goes first. The roller rolls two dice. If they get a 7 they lose and must strip completely naked one item at a time a send a picture after they remove each item (or a video of the entire strip). Then they must do the dare. If they do not get a 7 their opponent must remove one item of their choice and send an updated picture or video. The roller then can choose to press their luck and roll again or pass the roll to their opponent. The opponent must roll at least once and then may pass it back. Play continues until one player is naked. The naked player must do the dare.

I will start later today.

Hi I知 Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Txalan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messenger dare, strip game